twenty ➳ the dean part two☑️

Historia pushed open the door which led to the outside of the mansion where Vivian stood with Rhea against The Dean, Liberty and Elijah.

"Ah, there she is, just the woman I'm looking for." The Dean smiled victoriously as Historia approached them.

Vivian turned around and her eyes widened in shock and anger, "What are you doing here? I told Alexis to keep you inside!" She whispered in anger to the girl.

"This isn't Alexis' fault, it's mine." Historia gulped, "I want to be out here...I-I want to talk to The Dean." The redhead trembled in fear.

Vivian sighed and massaged her temples. The Dean only chuckled behind the grand witch, crossing her arms.

"So, what will it be?" Was her question to Vivian.

Vivian knew all chances of talking to The Dean alone were now thrown out the window, so she had no other option but to let Historia step forward.

"Don't try anything," Vivian threatened.

"Don't worry honey, I would never dare."

Rhea and Vivian stepped aside allowing Historia to step forward. As the redhead did so she was able to see The Dean for the first time in all her towering glory; it was as if she was looking at Vivian but much more aged. Her skin was darker, and her cheekbones were much more defined and prominent. The Dean's eyes looked down at the girl and were void of expression, despite the smug smile on her face. Historia couldn't tell whether that was due to their striking grey colour, or she was genuinely a person incapable of human emotion.

Historia didn't think she'd be able to get past Alexis, or even kiss them for that matter and so failed to devise a plan on what to say to The Dean. The older woman noticed this and looked to her left where Liberty stood then, to her right where a new girl stood beside her. Historia eyed them too, unsure of their purpose.

"I think Historia would be more comfortable talking without everyone crowding around," The Dean suggested.

"That's not your decision to make Diane," Vivian firmly held her ground.

"That's no way to talk to your sister."

"In a few seconds, I'll grow tired of talking and attempt to rip you to shreds," Vivian threatened.

Historia raised her eyebrows in surprise at the aggression The Grand Witch showed, Vivian always seemed so level-headed and calm, even when dealing with Alexis. But now Historia understood where Alexis might have gotten their aggression from.

"If it's not my decision to make, then let's ask Historia, shall we?" Diane challenged Vivian.

The Dean looked down to Historia next and the girl had frozen in her spot once again. It wasn't as if The Dean was holding her at gunpoint but being under her gaze made the redhead feel as if it was illegal to breathe and disobeying that law would mean death.

"Would you prefer to be alone?" The Dean asked.

Historia knew it was stupid to say yes but was petrified of what might happen if she didn't give The Dean what she wanted so she timidly nodded.

"You're outvoted, Vivian. Why don't you escort Liberty and Elijah inside for me." The Dean innocently asked.

"I'm not letting them step foot in my home," Vivian reiterated sternly.

The Dean unfolded her arms and took off a leather glove that covered one of her hands, "I think it would be wise of you to let them in Vivian." The tone of the conversation had changed entirely between Vivian and Diane.