two ➳ the new girl ☑️

Behind Kayla's house were thick and dense woods, despite this fact, the pair of women in suits had managed to land an expensive helicopter there safely. Without anybody knowing too. It wasn't far from the window of the room Historia was told to stay in. It took great effort, mainly from Victoria's side, but they had convinced the redhead to come with them. The frail girl hadn't said a word since leaving the house, too many things were rushing through her head. What was Kayla going to think when she woke up and saw that Historia went missing? She had accepted her in and now to disappear the next day was nothing but rude. She didn't want Kayla to hate her now, she was the only one she had left. The thought made her sick to her stomach.

As they all approached the helicopter, Historia's stomach churned, threatening to explode. The girl wasn't looking forward to take-off at all.

Liana had reluctantly handed the girl warmer clothes to travel in, a set of joggers and a plain sweatshirt. The redhead thought it very loosely resembled prison attire, but she said nothing as the waited for her to board the aircraft. Victoria helped her climb into the mechanical beast, but she was strapped in tightly by Liana, which didn't cool down her nerves.

"You're nervous. Why? I can smell it all over you, and it reeks." Liana commented.

"W-what I -." Historia stammered.

"Liana, leave her alone. She doesn't know what's going on and you're not helping with her nerves. Be nicer," Victoria tried to save the redhead.

"I'm not here to be nice, I'm here to fulfil orders for the headmistress. She wanted the girl and we're bringing her the girl. There is no time for informalities," Liana rationalised.

The helicopter took off and Historia's body tensed up immediately, to ease her fears the redhead shut her eyes tightly. Both Victoria and Liana noticed but Liana scoffed and looked away.

"It's okay Historia," Victoria placed a hand on her knee, in an attempt calm her down.

"I don't do heights," Historia explained, still no less nervous.

"We all have to face our fears sometimes, Ms Knight," Liana rolled her eyes at Historia's admittance.

"I feel like peeing myself."

Victoria laughed in front of Historia, "Have you never flown?"

"I've never had a reason to, my mum kept me sheltered for most of my life."

"Historia I'd hate for you to miss this," Victoria continued to convince the girl to open her eyes.

"I'm not looking," Historia declined.

"The scenery below is beautiful, and we'll be approaching the ocean soon. This could be the only time you get to see this."

"I'm still not looking," Historia crossed her arms.

"Great, they recruited someone stubborn," Liana puffed out, frustrated with the new girl.

"I'm not stubborn!"

"Prove it."

"Fine then," The girl breathed out to calm herself, "Stubborn really? I'll show her who's stubborn," Historia muttered to herself before opening her eyes slowly and looking out of the window.

"Holy shit," The girl gasped.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Victoria asked.

Historia continued to stare out the window at the fields and houses that passed. She had never seen England at night from so high up and she had to admit, it was a beautiful sight when she got past the extreme feeling of nausea in the pit of her stomach. It was the middle of the night and so she expected everyone to be fast asleep just like she was supposed to be, but the land below held so much life. Almost every light was still on, and cars were still on the streets in high numbers.