five ➳ secrets over lunch☑️

two weeks since, Historia had been excelling in most of her basic classes about Supernatural History. What else could be expected? Any academic task was a walk in the park for the sun kissed redhead. However, the girl still struggled to come to terms with and understand who she was. The conflict bothered her so much it had caused her, for the past few days, to struggle with maintaining a healthy sleep schedule. All she could think about was the lunch date with The Headmistress.

Three loud knocks were again heard at the door. Historia was too busy pacing around the front room of her dorm, so Jaylene took it upon herself to answer it. Victoria and Liana stood at the door and wasted no time in coming in. Jaylene had called the pair not long after The Headmistress left and urged them for help and advice, as she could tell Historia was beginning to freak out.

Victoria as usual was worried for Historia's safety around Alexis and so many times she volunteered herself in place of Jaylene. Both Liana and Jaylene objected to this. Jaylene objected because she wanted to enjoy the food of the rich and Liana objected because it would be rude for Historia to change her mind at the last minute.

"Why are we here again?" Liana asked, bored already.

"For many reasons. The first is that you know something and you refuse to tell me." Historia interjected.

"I know nothing about you. Now isn't the time to direct your negative emotions to me because I showed the slightest bit of knowledge towards your cause."

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"You don't, but you don't have the power to find out, so you're forced to trust me."

"Hey guys, let's get along please," Victoria asked, pushing herself between the two who were at each other's throats.

"I am calm Vicky, I always have been," Liana stated, stepping back.

"We're here to help. I'm sorry we couldn't find anything more about you. The classified file was somewhat useless," Victoria addressed Historia with a genuine apology.

"I've never heard of a hybrid before," Jaylene stated.

"They're ancient. And by 'they' I mean there's only ever been one other story about them," Liana added.

"So you do know more!" Historia raised her voice.

"It's a story The Headmistress mentioned to me once when she was talking about the creation of the school. I suspect she knows who you are, but I doubt she plans to reveal it in public."

"So, what's the purpose of this lunch date?" Jaylene asked

"To catch who broke into her room maybe. Somebody must've been sloppy and left one thing out of place," Liana concluded.

All eyes turned to Jaylene, they all suspected she was responsible.

"I'm glad to know you're all thinking of me," Jaylene tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Act completely clueless Historia. That shouldn't be too hard for a human, after all, they are the most ignorant creatures on earth," Liana ordered.

"If you want me to listen to you, don't you think it's best if you're much nicer?" Historia suggested politely, not wanting to push the witch into her anger more.

"It's much harder than it looks. I look at you and feel an uneasy presence of unnatural darkness. In words a bumbling idiot like Jaylene would understand...you bum me out."

Jaylene burst out into laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD SAY IT AGAIN LIANA! THAT WAS PRICELESS!"

Liana waved her hand and the laughter from Jaylene stopped but she still had her mother open. She tried to speak again, and her mouth moved with no noise coming out. It was as if she was muted.