thirty-four ➳ canon events☑️

EPISODE ONE - GENESIS

"Would you rather fight 100 zombie-sized chickens or 100 chicken-sized zombies?" Lucifer questioned as he calmly paced back and forth in front of The Creator's cell.

Hell was nothing like Christianity described it to be. The skies weren't blood red. There were no seas of eternal flames and no horned demons roaming the land. As far as realms came, it was as normal as the rest. Lucifer had reserved Christianity's rendition of hell for whoever Lucifer judged as truly evil. So it mainly included politicians, CEOs, white men, paedophiles and furry's.

Lucifer kept his old friend within his own home. Most of humanity assumed Lucifer resided at the centre of his realm in a castle fit for Dracula. Instead, Lucifer opted for a more modern approach.

His house, or mansion, was located in the far west of the realm, and the design for his house was taken straight out of a celebrity reality show. There were ten spacious rooms despite only ever needing one. As well as the excess of residential rooms, Lucifer's mansion contained a theatre room, a games basement, a swimming pool and dungeons. It was at the dungeons Lucifer decided to keep The Creator locked away in.

"I won't entertain your stupid riddles." The Creator deadpanned from behind bars.

"Suit yourself." Lucifer shrugged, "You only have a couple more millennium with me; I was just trying to keep you entertained."

"This is no entertainment; it's torture."

"What's the difference?"

"No wonder I banished you," The Creator scoffed and turned his back.

"Please, you banished me because you wanted subjects to mould into your image, and I was the first to have free will."

"When I created you, something went wrong."

"Insult me all you want. For thousands of years, before everyone else came, we were best friends."

***

"Why do these creatures walk on four legs, Lucifer?" The Creator whined at Lucifer.

The pair had just spent almost a week moulding the entire universe. They were now working on a small project that would help bring this world they created to life. This project was more Lucifer's idea than The Creator's. After six days of moulding, all he wanted to do was rest, but of course, Lucifer had other ideas.

"Why do we walk on two? There's a question for everything but not necessarily an answer." Lucifer avoided giving his friend an answer.

"What creature have you made this time?" The Creator gave in and questioned Lucifer's work.

"This is only the beginning of my new chain of four-legged beats that'll be feared by all."

"What is it called?"

"A Lyon."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just wanted it to start with an L because that's what my name starts with," Lucifer laughed as she shrugged towards The Creator.

"Well, hurry up," The Creator rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

Lucifer heeded The Creator's words and clicked his fingers. Instantly more of his Lyons appeared on the field that The Creator had made not long before Lucifer began working on his animals. However, as he was new to the world, Lucifer's powers didn't work completely. As the Lyons continued to clone, they began to look less like themselves, which created a whole new array of four-legged creatures. Soon the legs cut down to two and then zero. These creatures had a range of features from fur to feathers to just bare skin, some scaly and rough and others soft.