eleven ➳ trust issues☑️

Historia was awakened unwillingly the next morning. Jaylene for unknown reasons, was being louder than she normally was. As the redhead's brain caught up to her surroundings, she realised it wasn't only Jaylene shouting, it was someone else. The girl groaned and tried to bury herself deeper into her pillow in hopes it would drown out the sound, but she had super hearing, so it was near impossible to get the effect she needed with mere pillows.

In defeat, Historia sprawled herself across her bed. Quickly her gaze snapped beside her where she remembered Alexis had fallen asleep with her the night before. She should have expected it, in fact, deep within she knew this would be the case, but it didn't stop her from having the smallest ounce of disappointment when she realised Alexis had disappeared.

With her mood now low, Historia threw the sheets off her and rubbed her eyes as she stood from the bed and walked into the lounge. There was food cooking, and by the smell of it, it seemed nice but to Historia, it wasn't as nice as the breakfast made by Lucifer. The one cooking this time was Victoria.

"Oh? Victoria, that's new," Historia pointed out as she stretched her limbs, realising she was still in the same clothes as yesterday.

"Yeah, ever since you arrived the number of times we've been visited has risen dramatically. I might actually start charging," Jaylene stated.

The young vampire was sat on the sofa smiling and typing frantically at her phone screen.

"Lucifer asked me to come," Victoria clarified, "he wanted me to check you were okay and that Alexis' blood didn't do anything weird to you."

"Why would it?" The redhead questioned.

"Vampire blood does different things to different creatures, but I guess since you're still half-human then it makes sense why you're now okay," Victoria flipped the pancake on the pot she had been cooking. "Lucifer said you liked pancakes, so you get them again for breakfast."

"Wow, I feel spoiled-" Historia began but was cut off by Jaylene.

"Hush, you will express nothing but gratitude. I've never been fed this well at this school before you. Are you sure you're Lucifer's daughter because, around you, heavenly things happen," Jaylene flirted lousily.

"Don't make me throw up Jaylene, that was terrible." Historia scrunched up her face in disgust.

Victoria laughed over the stove at Historia's disgust, "I agree Jaylene. I thought you had all your lines reserved for Liana?"

"I have better lines reserved for my one true love," Jaylene clarified.

"You've never actually told me why you liked her," Historia pointed out.

It was true, ever since she had arrived the young vampire's crush on the witch was very obvious, however, she hadn't told Historia the origins of her crush. Historia hoped that over time it would make sense, but it had been a month and there was still nothing.

"DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN?" Jaylene exclaimed.

"Yes, that's literally what I asked." Historia sighed, sitting at the table with Jaylene.

Jaylene flicked Historia's ear, "I mean it's very obvious, but if you insist, then I don't mind telling our love saga."

"Oh god," Victoria mumbled under her breath as she finished Historia's pancake.

She then transferred it to a plate which she carried over to Historia along with sugar, whipped cream, and syrup. Jaylene took the first bite into her pancake as Historia put her preferred toppings on her food. Victoria took a seat next to her, giddy that she was finally spending some time with Historia. Since her arrival, It was as if everyone was pulling her in so many directions, and if she wasn't with someone she was resting because the few times her powers were used it took almost everything out of her.