"I am not gonna leave you when I just found you. Whatever happens I will get you out" I said. I looked around and searched for something to remove her chains. I looked at the bathroom in the room, but nothing. There is nothing in here to escape.

"You think I didn't find anything to escape. I tried Adrian, but there is nothing in here" she said. I released a breath in disappointment. What should I do.

"Just trust me mom. I will come back okay" I said moving towards the door. I went out looked for something, but it's dark. I went upstairs slowly looking around. The place looked calm and no one around. I walked around consciously. I saw a room, I slowly opened it and looked inside. No one was inside. I got in and searched for something.

This looked luxurious. I got a hairpin and some clothes in the closet. And I found a taser and gun at the drawer. I took them in case. I got out and started walking towards the stairs. I went down to the basement and got into the room.

"You came" mom said standing up from the bed. I took the hairpin and tried to open the lock in the chain. After few minutes we heard a sound of click. And one chain fell on the ground. I smiled at mom. She looked happy and free. It took me few more minutes to remove all of them. Mom looked happy touching her free hands.

"I am free" she whispered. I gave her the clothes, she took it and changed quickly in the bathroom. I stood at door and looked at mom.

"We have to be careful okay. If something happens to me, you have to run" she was about to talk. I held her hand "Listen mom. You have to run. I parked my car a little far away from this mansion in the woods to the right. Okay" she just nod her unsure about it. I opened the door and walked out with my mom behind me. I looked around with caution.

Soon we reached the main door with no difficulties. But I see a man outside the door through window. I took out the taser. I opened the door and shot him with the taser. He fell unconscious. I took mom hand and ran towards the gate. As we were near I saw a man with uniform standing at the side. I pulled mom at the side covering us. I left her their giving the taser and moved towards the man.

I took my gun out and went behind him. I held the gun to his head.

"Open the gate" I said. He tried to move. But I opened the safety. He heard it and opened the lock entering something. The gate opened. Suddenly he turned around and slit my arm with a knife. I held my arm in pain. He punched my hand making me release the gun. He held my throat backing against the gate.

"Who are you. What are youuuu...." he said falling down unconscious. I looked up and saw mom having taser. I smiled at her and took her hand. We ran towards where I parked my car. As we got in, I started to drive.

"You are bleeding Adrian" mom said looking at my arm.

"It's nothing mom" I said driving. But she didn't listen, she took the tissue from the dashboard and cleaned it.

"I missed you. Everyone missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" she said smiling at me sadly. I took my cell and tried to call Aaron but he didn't receive. I tried again but he didn't receive. I tried for dad, it was the same. Even Isabella too.

"Something happened no one is picking the call" I said driving fast. As I came near our home. I found unusual. I parked the car far away. Some men's were guarding our home.

"What happened" mom asked.

"They are not our men. Aaron wouldn't put men outside the home. Something is not right" I said looking at the home.

Suddenly someone banged at my door. Mom looked scared and took my hand. I looked at the window. A man was standing holding a gun at me. I rolled my window down.

"What are you doing here. Where is master" he asked.

"Hunter" mom said beside me. The man bent down and looked at mom.

"Angel" he said in surprised. Mom got out and went towards him. The man hugged her.

"What are doing here" mom asked.

"I found master location here near by" the man said.

"I think he must be in the home" I said getting out. Both looked at me.

"Are they your men" I asked pointing at the mens. He shook his head.

"Then what to do they are not our men. Someone must be here. We can't go in without taking them down" I said.

"Please help us Hunter. Anatoly and my family are in there and something is wrong" mom asked.

"I would always say master not to go alone. And I have to be here backup for everything" he said. He signalled his hand. Soon many men came holding a gun in their hand. I moved towards mom.

"Can we trust him" I asked.

"Hunter is my brother bestfriend. We know each other. If Anatoly know where I was, then he also knew. We can trust him" she said. I nod my head.

Hunter men's took the other men guarding our home in no time. We moved towards the front door. But I stopped them.

"We should see the situation inside. I will see them wait" I said going around the home. I peeked into the window of living room. My breath hitched seeing the scene.

Everyone was tied to a chair as Candice, Veronica and a man stood talking something. Even a man was tied up. No other men were there. I went back to the mom.

"Everyone is held hostage. Only a man is there. We can take him down soon" I said. Hunter nod his head. We all moved inside and stood away from the living room. We stood and listened to them.

"I still wonder why do you want to be alive. Don't you feel everyone is suffering because of you. You made your wife die, you put your children in danger in many times. You didn't let your wife go out and enjoy the world. You caged her. Because of you, your friend shop was burnt. You put her daughter in danger. Don't you feel, you should die" Candice said with evil glint in her voice. She is manipulating dad with her words.

"Anthony..." I heard Isabella voice but it was stopped as we heard a gun shot. Candice must have shoot.

God don't hurt anyone. I hope we were not late.

"Shut up" she hissed.

"Kill me" dad whispered. But we heard it because it was so silent.

"Kill me and leave them alone" he said again loudly.

"Stop it" mom said beside me. Then she went inside.

"How did..... How did you......" Candice stammered her words.

"Your game is over Candice" mom said. I went behind her.

Candice and Veronica was shocked to see mom. Bitches can't run away today.

Dad and Aaron looked shocked but Isabella was confused. Even Anatoly was shocked to see mom.

"Angel" dad whispered.

"How did you escape" Veronica asked.

"God will always support good people. Some or the other way he helps them" mom said looking at me. I smiled at her.

"Hunter" mom called. Their men came in and shoot the man. He fell down.

"This won't stop me" Candice said turning around lifting the gun to dad.

Then we heard a shoot. Everyone gasped along with me.

***********