Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)

Start from the beginning

Why everything he is doing is so forceful and strong like this?

He licks the blood off from your lip lightly from where you were bleeding for the his aggressive biting.

He left you in the restroom alone and went away with Jeonghan.

You slowly got out from the restroom where he dragged you a while ago, when you were walking to attend your first class.

You washed your face with water again and again and were trying to stop crying. You walked to your classroom while wiping your tears from your eyes. It seems like teacher has already started the class so you were standing outside of the class thinking he wouldn't let you join as you are late.

But after a while The teacher notices it and doesn't bother to call you to tell you may join this class.

Most of your classmates were looking at you like they are watching aliens, looking at you crying puffy face. You are only foreigner here so they can't take you as similar one as them.

But only Dino (your bestfriend) was looking sad thinking about your bad condition. Everyone of your class knows that seungcheol is a very rough guy and he doesn't let anyone live peacefully if his eyes attached to someone.

You became best friend with Dino just in a few days, he is a friendly guy. You have problems with communication and moreover for being an introvert you don't seem to join many a friends or groups at all.

You took your seat putting the bag somewhere. Dino was sitting behind you, not knowing what to tell you. He felt sad for you looking at your hair that could be seen from his place.

You were getting out from your classroom alone after the classes ended.
You had no energy to talk to Dino at all. But dino reached you running calling out your name

'Y/n, wait y/n. I'm coming.'

After he came to you, he looked at your puffy face but didn't tell you anything. He was bothering how to tell you if you are okay, while he knows very well you are not okay.

'Are you okay?'

You nodded your head not looking at him as a respond.

You crossed the campus looking down and were about to pass the main gate too. Dino was walking with you silently understanding your whole situation that you were not in mood to talk right now.

Someone called you out with a familiar nickname that he used to call you

'Yeah, doll face. Stop right there. Seungcheol has important job with you.'

Here comes the long hair guy who uses to be bestfriend with Seungcheol, also your college senior

This guy is not as rough as Scoups but he is a big brain or cheating master of everything. Seungcheol seems to like him a lot and they always clinging to each other.