Prologue

It was 1663 during the night when Carlisle Cullen is having his blood drunk and venom inserted into his body. The Volturi have come and gained a soul to join their coven, this soul is a 23-year-old male with blond hair and blue eyes that are currently turning red with his transformation.

As the male is turned, a young girl of eight years old quivers and hides from the vampires. Her aqua-blue eyes look as her father changes into one of those monsters. From the corner of her eyes, she sees one of the male vampires turn their head to where she is hiding and knows if they find her she would die.

A strong warmth fills her body and her aqua-blue eyes shine gold. Time slows and the girl, thankful for the moment, jets. She has to run and not be caught, her little feet thump on the dirty streets of London.

As she runs through a dark alleyway, a dead-end meets her gaze but her steps don't falter. Another shine of liquid gold circles her orbs and her body disappears in a blink of an eye. The next moment she finds herself in a forest. In mid-air, above a slant in the ground, gravity takes her momentum, allowing her to fall down a hill.

Her body stops rolling about, collecting twigs and leaves on her red woven jumper and her long dirty blonde hair. Luckily, she didn't receive any cuts or injuries that can be catastrophic. She pants as her thoughts swirl around unsure of what has happened. What she does know is she is safe from those vampires. Safe from her father as much as it pains her to think that he too now is a vampire who can kill her without hesitation.

"Are you alright child?" A deep voice asks. The young girl opens her eyes and sees a gold figure standing a foot or two away.

"Yes...no. I don't know what is happening!" The girl cries her head swirling and nothing making sense. Fear, confusion, worry, and sorrow envelop her mind in chaos.

"Sshh, it is okay. I know what is going on with you." The golden figure walks to the young girl and bends on one knee.

"You do." The eight-year-old sniffs in fear. The gold figure places a warm hand on her left shoulder comforting the girl's nerves.

"Yes, it is I who gave you an incredible gift. The power of time manipulation and teleportation." The girl gulps her fear down, the comforting warmth from this man reminds her of her father who just a few minutes ago got turned into a vampire.

"Why? I won't be able to control this and who are you?" The young girl sniffles once more. She wipes her eyes with a clear sleeve that isn't stuck with twigs and leaves or dirt.

"I am Father Time and you will gain control with my help." The golden figure stands up and lends a hand to the girl. "Come with me and we will begin your training." 

The girl not wanting to go back and knowing her father wouldn't want her to fret over him accepts the man's hand and walks with him through a gold-swirling time portal.

Years pass and the young girl's powers grow with Father Time lessons in her head. She has understood time much more than Father Time did when he had his powers. Crystal teleports and manipulates time to her control easily.

She becomes a prodigy with her power. With her teleportation, she is able to visit her father living with the Volturi. She sits on the roof of the meeting room where many rule-breaking vampires endure trials. Her father stands at the side and watches his kings do what they do best.

She warps the time around her frame as a shield to keep the vampires from hearing her heartbeat or smelling her blood. Father Time specifically told her if it isn't time for them to know, she must do anything to keep them from finding her even using the time to change around her.

Father Time instructed Crystal on all the rules of time that he created and learned. He deemed himself a second father to the girl and took her under his wing. He resumes his duties as Father Time being invisible to others but to the girl, to which he gave his power.

Crystal, sitting on the roof, leaning on her right hand, watches the execution go forth. She sees her father turn his head away when the rebel loses his life. Crystal sees the vampire timeline disappear from existence meaning he is dead. Fully dead than the dead being in the room.

Crystal figured out the colored timeline of people. With humans their timeline is blue, vampires are red and when vampires or humans die, their timeline disappears from her view. Crystal sighs tilting her head away bored out of her mind. She looked over her father all these years and sees he is not favoring immortality as others do.

Crystal waves her hand and looks once more at her father's timeline. The golden indents in the line show the future events that will come to pass. Crystal sees three golden indents that are slowly approaching. 

Those golden indents are what Crystal can't change or manipulate, much to her disappointment. She can only be patient and insert her own control on the line when the golden indent turns red the same color as the line.

Crystal can tap on the golden indent to see what the indent means or what that moment is about. The golden indent that is in a few days is the moment Carlisle leaves the Volturi. Crystal knows it isn't time for her to join her father's side. 

She sighs wanting more than anything in the world to join her father's side once again. She has manipulated her own life to live all these long years. Stretching her lifeline that one year in her human life is one thousand years of a vampire.  She slows her life to make it so she can watch over her father and one day be able to join his side. Waiting for the time in her own life to change into an immortal which is when she turns twenty. 

"Crystal dear, come. There is a soul which you are supposed to see that is linked with your lifeline." Father Time appears at her side in his golden glory.

"Of course Master," Crystal responds to the god. Calling him father would be a sin against her very much alive/dead Father in the room below them. Father time did not like being called sir so she went with the title Master. 

She looks down at her father once more smiling sadly at him. 

'See you soon Dad.' In a blink of a human eye, she is gone from the roof of the Volturi Castle in Italy.

*Hey y'all, I have missed you so much. I have taken a liking to the Volturi kings and so made this fanfiction of them. This is the first time doing a Twilight Saga fanfiction story so bear with me.

Do enjoy and comment on this first Chapter. =)*