I sat there and analyzed the club

The smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nostrils.

I still can't believe that it was so easy to seduce Giovanni, I've seduced many people and realized that it's simple to seduce men.

Women are a bit of a challenge but I always succeed.

Taking a sip of my drink, my gaze shifted to the entrance when one of the guards opened the door for someone.

I smirked when I saw him walk in followed by two other men shadowing behind him.

A waitress bumped into Giovanni and he snapped. Yelling at the woman as if she was a schoolchild who didn't complete her homework.

Well someone pissed him off.

Guess I'll have to piss him off more.

I finished my drink and then placed the empty glass on the table in front of me, Grabbing my purse beside me I pulled out my gold Beretta 92FS gun aka, Rose.

I cocked the gun then stretched my arm out, closing one eye–

I smirked then pulled the trigger aiming for Giovanni's right shoulder.

People screamed when they heard the gunshot and started to run out of the club.

The beats of the music rumbled in my chest combined with people's screams.

I brushed my long hair to one side and then placed my baby back in my purse. I stood up and calmly walked out of the club. I watched as people pushed each other as they ran out of the club like wild animals.

When I exited the club someone grabbed me by the arm and then shoved me up against the wall.

I looked up and noticed it was one of Giovanni's men and beside him stood a bleeding pissed off Giovanni.

Why is he grumpy? He should be glad I didn't ruin that pretty face of his.

Luca, I assume that's his name.

"Evening boys." I greeted.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Luca hissed as he blocked out my air with his forearm.

The corner of my lips twitches up.

I gasped. "I wanted to drop by and say hello to Giovanni," I told him as my gaze shifted to Giovanni who stood there with a bullet wound.

"Since we finally know each other, why not be the bitch I am and have some fun. Tease you a little." I proclaimed, lowering my voice as I winked at him. He shot me a warning glare knowing that there was a story behind my words.

Luca was about to speak but the sound of sirens stopped him. I smirked.

"The police are on their way."

"Might want to explain that," I told them, pointing towards Giovanni. They both looked at each other and then back at me.

Luca mumbled something under his breath before letting me go.

I flipped my hair away from my face and then walked past Luca.

Giovanni grabbed my wrist, leaned in, and whispered in my ear.

"I'm simply warning you." He trailed off. "The next time I see you I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head," I smirked and replied. "We will see about that."

Removing my hand from his grip I glanced at him one last time before walking away.