14. Meet the Parents

Start from the beginning

"Who the hell are you?"

"Don't talk to her like that Sheila!" Lucas seethes.

"It's alright dear" my mom says. "I'm Jaxon's mother and Lucas's attorney."

Lucas looks at me shocked, but I just nod. I can see his body relax some. My mom looks over the documents and shakes her head.

"Don't sign these papers, Lucas. They are trying to have you sign over Kayla's inheritance she got from your grandparents."

Son of a bitch! Fucking scum!

Lucas lips tremble, and I know he's going to break down. My dad let's go of me and I go to Lucas. I don't give a fuck what they think as I bring him into my arms. He clings to me, and my mom interrupts my diabolical plans to destroy these two.

She'll bail me out if I bury them deep in a forest somewhere, or if they fall off a cliff...right?

"Lucas, does Kayla have a will? He leaves my arms and I already miss his warmth. The asshole sure did put a spell on me... bastard.

"Yes, I have the reading tomorrow to go to."

"No, we do." I correct him.

"You can't miss school?"

"The hell I can't!" I seethe as I look in his eyes.

"I'm not going to let you fuck up school for me!"

"I'll do whatever I want!"

Our chests are heaving, and I see the lust in his eyes. I could take him right now. But I am definitely not fucking him with my parents here. Maybe his scumbag of parents because I don't give a fuck about them. Stop it Jaxon, no horny thoughts about banging your smoking hot boyfriend.

Yeah, fucker I want you too.

"Okay my boys we will take care of everything but no matter what you wouldn't be able to sign these papers if you wanted to." Lucas takes the papers and walks up to his parents with determination in his eyes. He rips up the papers and throws it at them.

"I am done with you two. You weren't there for me or MY sister! I basically raised her, took care of her for the past four years."

Get'em tiger! Tiger, really? Fuck my asshole is back. Okay that really doesn't sound great. No wonder he fucking laughed at me, the sexy bastard. I really need a new nick name for my man.

"Get your pathetic sorry excuse for parents... asses out of here and don't come back. Better yet don't bother showing up at Kayla's funeral either."

"No son of ours is a queer. Come on Sheila." Dickwad grabs his mom. "But the money." These two make me sick. "Forget it we'll figure it out. I don't want anything from his gay ass." I'm ready to punch him again but Lucas steps up and looks at my parents. "Sorry for what I'm about to say."

"Go ahead you won't offend us."

He looks back at his parents. "Good, go I don't need you. I may be gay, queer, faggot or a cock sucker. Hmmm, I think I like cock sucker the best because I do love to suck his cock. I love his big fat cock in my mouth and in my ass."

Fuck I'm getting hard. That's not good. Not in front of my parents. Down boy it's not the fucking time to get turned on. I can't help but laugh and I see my parents try not to laugh. Lucas just smiles at me. "I love pussy too and so does Jax, but we love each other, so we do everything together. That means we fuck each other and fuck pussy together too if that's what we want.  What man doesn't love pussy and ass?"

"That's true." I turn to my dad with my mouth open. He did not just say that.  I shake my head, oh God. Ewww! I don't need that image in my head. Lucas just rambles on. "I just prefer his ass over anyone else's. We love to fight, and we love to fuck... a lot! So, get your homophobic asses out of here and stay the fuck out of my life!"