twenty

"Aizawa-sensei," the boy called again, much in a softer tone than before. He heard Aizawa hummed in response from the other side. "Thankyou for helping me," he continued.

"Nothing to thank me for, kid."

"Does mom know?" he asked, "I don't want her to see me like this."

"You shouldn't worry about things like that now, your safety is priority," the raven-haired hero uttered. It sounded like Aizawa had stopped running.

The underground hero stared at the abandoned warehouse where Ryouta is, or more like to the two heroes he recognize fighting villains near the entrance. Hawks and Emi Fukukado. It's been a while since they last met, and the last time got pretty awkward.

It seems like they won though, somehow. Although the villains escaped through a portal made by Kurogiri last second. Aizawa saw the two heroes entering the building, rushing in. And at that moment, he knew his assistance was no longer needed. Those two heroes can handle it way better than he possibly could alone.

He brought his phone closer to his right ear, telling, "You're safe now," before closing the call. Aizawa tucked it in his pocket and started slowly walking away. Relieved yet for some reason annoyed. He couldn't really tell why, but he should be grateful that one of his students are safe. Little did he know that at that moment it's no longer some mere teacher-students relationship.

Refusing to go home, Aizawa went to a bar despite having to teach in just a few hours.

...

It was as if her entire bone structure was shattered, Emi startled as she saw Ryouta all tied up and bleeding everywhere. His eyes were covered but he seemed to hear the sound of the two heroes entering.

"Aizawa-sensei is that you?" Ryouta asked weakly.

Hawks opened the blindfold, untied the chains while Emi unbottoned his bloody shirt only to cry at her son's injuries. "Oh..it's you, mom," Ryouta muttered as he saw, looking down to not meet his mom's teary eyes, "and Uncle Hawks..." 

They were able to track Ryouta thanks to Hawks' feather bracelet-the one he gave to Emi to keep Ryouta save in exchange for being the number one Uncle.

Emi ripped the sleeve of her shirt as an emergency bandage, gently tying it over the boy's abdomen. "B-bear with me for a while, okay?" She said. Ryouta chuckled, turning a soft tired smile, "I'm fine mom, it's just a scratch."

Hawks carried the raven-haired boy out of the building, followed by Emi. "Can you just fly him to the hospital? I'll just drive by car. It's faster that way. Hawks hummed.

He quickly ordered his feather to take a jacket from the car. "This will sting, but I need you to wear this," he said, "it's pretty cold up there, especially with your injuries." Hawks but him down for a while, holding the boy's arm for support  as he put the oversized jacket on.

They then took off, while Emi quickly rushed in the car, reaching for Hosu General Hospital.

...

"What was I doing," Aizawa muttered to himself, quickly chugging the drinks in his glass.

His head resting tiredly on the table. "It's not like I wanted a son," he muttered, "I just happen to be his dad, it's a mere fact."