two

The moment he left her house the other night the erasure hero simply knew he messed up. Dating Emi was a mistake to begin with, that is what he believe. Or believed as in past tense. But leaving her the way he did, all the words he said just to make her hate him made him be the jerk he is.

Emi Fukukado does not deserve such treatment.

If only he got a choice to control one thing it would be so Emi would just see him as a jerk and not get sad about it. Just thinking of her crying all night drive him crazy, she was emotional to begin with-she cried all day and night after Korosensei's death in Assassination Classroom-an anime series they watched together.

But if he started saying that the two years they spent together mean nothing to him-which he did, he'd be lying. And he did. He lied like some stupid moron.

...

It was his 4th bottle that night, the bartender warned him to stop a few times but he couldn't care less. His vision starts to blur, focus, then double, causing his head to hurt. Shota pressed his fingers against his temple, giving himself a simple massage.

He glared to his side, squinting his already half-lidded eyes, trying to focus his view of the women figure sitting beside him. "Emi?" he muttered.

He limped his way to her with his face bent over trying to see out of his blurry vision. "Emi," he called.

Eventually he reached the women, seafoam-haired in a knee-length dress who didn't seem to react to his calling.  "I'm very sorry, Emi, I didn't mean to," he kissed her softly in her lips for a moment. But it didn't stay for long

Shota pulled the woman's face away, squinting his eyes at her, then slapped her cheek hardly. "YOU'RE NOT EMI! STOP PRETENDING!" He yelled.

Shota hear faintly the Emi-look-alike call security, and someone he assume was her boyfriend walked towards him with his eyebrows tightened like some disgusting gentlemen. Aizawa chuckled as he started punching him, that man looks like an idiot, he'd be a moron in two years time.

Security started to crowd him, taking him out of the bar.

...

Nemuri slapped Shota the moment he wake up. He merely gain consciousness, and his world was dizzy as hell, what did he do to deserve this? "What was that for?" he complained after realizing who it was.

"Don't you have a better way to cope with stress? Look at you now, you're like a rotten sandwitch," she pushed a finger on one of the bruise close to his lips causing Shota to flinch as he quickly pushed her finger away. "It's none of your business," he muttered, pouting as he crossed his arms.

"It sure is," Nemuri turned a sharp glare at Shota who's lying on the couch, "your dumb ass ruined my beautiful night. What did you do in there anyway? Start a drinking battle with the bartender and kick his ass for winning over you?" Nemuri started walking towards the kitchen set, grabbing the sandwitch she made earlier. She placed it on the coffee table close to the couch Shota's on, "I can't believe Emi need to deal with your childish acts every day."

"At least she don't have to anymore..." Aizawa muttered as he took a bite. Nemuri's eyes widen, "You..." she uttered, "don't tell me..."

"Yes, it is what it is," Aizawa uttered casually while still chewing his sandwitch, "I didn't know you're so good at cooking, the peanut butter in on-point."

"That idiot..." Nemuri muttered, rolling her eyes.