eighteen

The raven-haired boy slowly opened his eyes, his head still pounding from the earlier hit and his vision was blurry. He sighed, trying to sense his surrounding.

The whole room was painted dark, looks something like a storage room, although it was quite empty. Not like he can see it himself since his eyes were covered with a thick black cloth probably to stop him from activating his quirk.

Ryouta was chained to a metal chair which he assumed was stuck to the wall. He tried moving his legs but it was also strapped together. He sighed again, trying to calmly come up with a strategy.

"Ryouta-kun, are you awake?" he heard someone say. He recognized the voice, it was Shigaraki. "What's up, handman?" Ryouta uttered cold.

He heard a giggle. "I'm glad you recognize me, future colleague," Shigaraki uttered. "In your dreams," the boy replied.

A school girl entered the room excitedly, it seemed like she's been running. She stopped next to Shigaraki, excitedly pulling his arm with her eyes locked on the blindfolded boy. She grinned, looking at Shigaraki with puppy eyes, "Shiggi he's so cute," she yelled, jumping up and down.

Shigaraki hummed indifferently. Soon Toga pouted, "but he'll be much cuter with his blood visible," she muttered sadly. "May I?" Toga immediately yelled causing the raven-haired boy to shiver.

What on earth is going on, Ryouta thought.

"I don't see why not," Shigaraki muttered, turning a soft smile, "just don't let him die." The blonde-girl's eyes beamed in joy, as she ran towards Ryouta. "You're the best, Shiggi!"

Now Ryouta's heart is beating uncontrollably, pounding so hard that he can hear it. He heard doors opening then closed, assuming Shigaraki left the room. And steps of the school girl slowly getting closer to him.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

His heart beating faster and faster as he heard a high toned giggle. She sounded so young, probably younger than him. Or is it just her voice? Why would anyone so young be a villain? Cause her mother forgot to pick her up from school?

Ryouta gasped as he felt the girl sitting on his lap. The skin of her thigh sticking to Ryouta's school pants. God, it's the first day of high-school isn't this a bit innapropriate? His mom's going to kill him if she saw this scene.

He then heard metal rubbing against each other, if only he knew it was knife. Needles of different size lined up in a tray on a nearby wooden table. Clicking sounds as the school girl thought of which one to use.

"Ryouta-kun isn't it?" she uttered in a high toned voice. "Who are you?" Ryouta asked, ignoring her words, "and why are you doing this?"

She giggled. Ryouta's abdomen was tensed as she said, "Cause I like you," she uttered, slowly pushing in a knife to his torso, leaving it there. Ryouta shouted in pain, not knowing what just happened. Behind the blindfold, his eyes opened wide out of reflex, as if it was spilling out.

Ryouta then heard another giggle, but he couldn't care less. He felt liquid soaking his shirt, wondering if it's his blood. He can still feel the cold metal surface in his abdomen, seemed like the girl haven't pull if off just yet.

Mom's going to kill me if I die here, he thought through his heavy breath.

"Ryouta-kun wakey-wakey," Toga said, "I have some more."

She then pushed the needles to Ryouta's chest. He wheezed each time, but didn't shout any. Those needles are nothing compared to the knife.

"Now for my favourite part." He was about to pass out but didn't as Toga quickly pulled the knife from his Torso. Ryouta screamed at the blood curdling pain, followed by Toga pulling the needles one by one. He felt the bleeding in his torso flowing faster as well as from the needles on his chest.

Ryouta took a short painful breath as it's all over. That's until Toga childishly uttered, "Okay, one more time!"

Thanks to his lucky stars, Shigaraki entered the room. "That's enough, Toga," he said, "I'll have to stop you before he die, humans got limited blood supply."

Toga pouted but retreated. She got up from Ryouta's thigh, rubbing his hair lovingly as she said, "See you next time, Ryouta!"

This is going to stain, mom's gonna kill when she see all the holes in my shirt, Ryouta thought.