nine

He needs to stay overnight for observation since for some reason, unlike Aizawa, the effect of his quirk doesn't end when he blink. The hospital quirk team are currently trying to understand it themselves.

Emi, on the other hand do not understand much about this whole Erasure quirk herself. She was hoping that Ryouta would get her quirk instead, so it'll be easier for her to train him how to control it. She knew that now it's better if she ask Aizawa, but she couldn't find the right word. What is she supposed to say? That some random child she met got Aizawa's quirk and she's trying to learn about it? They haven't met each other in a whole 2 years, she don't even know if Aizawa of all people will remember her.

"Where is Hiko nii-san?" Ryouta asked to Aika as the women entered his patient room. "He's doing school work with his friends," Aika replied. Ryouta pouted, crossing his arms, "He promised me to show his Allmight collection," he said.

"I thought you don't really like Allmight?" Emi asked. Ryouta muttered, "It doesn't matter, spending time with Hiko nii-san is always fun."

Aika turned a soft smile, "He'll be back in a while."

"Hiko nii-san don't like me anymore, he got much cool friends in middle school," the boy muttered.

...

A yellow lightning strike burns his chest, causing the 14 year old boy to stand on his knees with his head to the ground. The other boy-his upperclassmen-Gairo-was standing before him, pushing Hiko's head even lower. "Appologize, loser!"

"But what did I do?" Hiko muttered. "Like I care," the dark-green haired boy kicked Hiko, his back thrown against a wall. Blood were coming out of his mouth but he remain silent. "Apologize!" Gairo yelled.

"What if I say no?" Hiko muttered, now staring at the other boy coldly. It sends shivers down his spine, his eyes widen as he immediately took a step back. He tried activating his quick, but it didn't work. Soon after, Gairo ran away, leaving Hiko confused.

"I wonder whose quirk that was," Hiko muttered, slowly trying to pick himself up. His quirk allows him to somehow copy multiple people's quirk he shared room with. Only he don't have control over which quirk to use and it will activate on its own. He would pass through a complete stranger and be able to use his quirk for combat for a certain time limit. But since he'd pass through so much people each day, it's impossible to understand each and every quirk. The downside is that he needs to figure it out himself.

...

Hiko was limping his way to the hospital. His chest was still throbbing from Gairo's quirk and pretty much his entire body was hurting.

"Are you okay?" he heard someone say. Hiko turned his head towards the voice and to his surprise, it was Eraserhead. "Eraserhead," he uttered, "it's been a while."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow confused, "have we met?" he asked. Hiko chuckled, "of course you wouldn't remember, it was 5 years ago in the hospital, I was very young, nevermind that."

"Hiko was it?" Aizawa uttered as he remembered. Hiko's eyes widen in disbelief, "What? You remember?" Aizawa chuckled, "I guess."

You're the one who mentioned someone named 'Emi' how am I supposed to forget? He thought.

"You're all beaten up, where are you going?" the pro-hero asked. "To the hospital, my little brother is sick," Hiko replied. Aizawa hummed, "Do you want me to drive you there? I'm done with my shift and it's the same way."

"Is that okay?" Hiko asked. Aizawa nodded. "Alright then."

On their way to the hospital, Hiko was silent all the way. He couldn't find the words to say nor is Aizawa the talker type. He was nervous or guilty he couldn't tell. Just yesterday he was throwing away all his Eraserhead merch, now the hero himself is driving him to the hospital.

...

"What are you doing up this late?" Hiko asked Ryouta who's still lying on his bed watching cartoon like he did for the last five hours. Ryouta turned his eyes at Hiko who's now standing by the door, his eyes gleaming in joy.

"Ryouta guess what?" Hiko uttered, "I met Eraserhead."