four

Aizawa is now lying on his sleeping bag surrounded by his two loud friends Nemuri and Hizashi. He rolled his eyes, "Let it be, you two, it doesn't even bother me at all."

The two other heroes sighed, sitting on the nearby couch. Hizashi reached his arm to the other side of Nemuri's shoulder as they sit. "Boys are all the same, they don't know how to take responsibility of their actions," she uttered. Hizashi's eyes widen in disbelief, "Nemi don't lump me with that sleep bat!" he uttered with a rising tone.

Aizawa shrugged. "You two are unbelievable," he muttered, glaring at the couple. "Go hang out somewhere else, I'm getting backpain from last night, now give me a break."

Hizashi raised an eyebrow confused, glancing at Nemuri for explaination. Which she understood and started explaining all the embarrasing details of Aizawa being completely wasted and beaten-up in a bar only causing the blonde hero to laugh.

"Zashi," Aizawa called out of the blue, "You work at Hawks' Agency too right?" The other hero nodded, "Yes, why?" "Did you hear anything about Emi?"

Hizashi pulled a thinking pose, glaring at the ceiling and muttered, "Other than she requested a year-off  and solved a mission 5 upperhand heroes couldn't I don't think I did." 

Aizawa sat up. His eyes widen as he slightly yelled, "A year?"

Hizashi raised an eyebrow confused, "You didn't know? I assume it was because of the mission, it was a dead-ass mission, Hawks might not be able to solve it himself, she really is something for an underground hero."

"I heard about the mission," Aizawa muttered to himself, looking down. Actually, their final arguement occured during their celebratory dinner for it. Everything happened too quickly.

"Where is she going?" Aizawa asked. "How am I supposed to know, we're hardly friends since she work night while I do day shifts. Other than agency meetings or total coincidence, I don't remember talking to her that much."

Aizawa hummed, that made sense. He soon dozed off to sleep, leaving his two friends doing whatever on earth they wish.

...

With her things all delivered, Emi is now sitting on a train and has been doing so for the last few hours. It's going to be a 12 hour journey and she prepared some books for it. Other than the eye-burning reading activity, there is nothing left for her to do than wait. But that is enough to keep her mind from thinking of some unecessarry probability.

Eventually she got bored and ran out of reading material. She was in a hurry that her phone fell somewhere before getting to the train, guess it was unavoidable. She was planning to change her number anyway, so no turning back.

"We are going to live a great life, baby Shota," she muttered, "I just hope than unlike him, you'll have a sense of humor."

...

Note:

It's a short chapter but I'll update real soon kids! Also don't expect too much description about pregnant Emi, I'm an only child I don't know nothing about how pregnant women acts.