seventeen

The raven-haired boy was still in his uniform with the top two button opened and his shirt untucked. It's too troublesome changing to his pajama now. He'll just do it later after dinner, but for that he need to wait for his pizza to arrive.

So there he was, switching one channel after another only to end up sleeping to some animated movie.

But when he heard a knock, his eyes immediately open. He's always been a light sleeper after all.

Ryouta then stood up. Assuming it was the delivery man, he took some money Emi talked about before heading out.

...

Ryouta handed the right amount of money to the delivery man, reaching out for his pizza. But during the brief moment where the tip of their index finger touched, it's as if Ryouta's nail starts decaying.

The raven-haired boy immediately activated his quirk, causing his eyes to turn bright red and his hair floating. Ryouta heard the man chuckled as he took a few step back. The man took off the black baseball cap he was using, revealing his light blue hair. But what makes Ryouta shiver was the hand covering his face. It was as if it's stuck there with some hot glue or something.

"You got a nice quirk but as long as I stay out of your 5 metres range, your weird 'fear' quirk won't work on me. Your erasure quirk works though, which is nice, but let's see how long you can maintain it," Shigaraki uttered, "it's impressive for you to handle your quirk that well at that age, but I can train you even better if you'll work with me."

Ryouta squinted his eyes, turning a sharp glare at the man who's now standing all the way in the end of his front yard. "Who do you think you are?" Ryouta asked, deep down wondering when can he take his capture gloves. Without it he's not as good in combat, his quirk is a lot more defensive than offensive anyway.

"Tomura Shigaraki of the League of Villains," he uttered rather proudly. Ryouta sighed, pissed.

"What do you want?" he asked again after regaining his composure. Walking closer towards the blue-haired man to regain his quirk range. At the same time, the villain stepped back, still mischievously grinning, understanding what Ryouta is trying to do.

"What I want is for you to work with me," Shigaraki uttered casually.

Ryouta rolled his eyes, "Go to hell," he said before turning around.

Before he knew it, another man appeared from above, knocking him out with a hammer.

His quirk deactivated as he fell to his knees. It was hard enough to blur his vision out. Ryouta clutched his heard hardly as he silently shouted in pain.

"Sorry for being rude, but we can't afford unecessarry reinforcement," the boy heard Shigaraki uttered as he starts loosing his consciousness.

Ryouta was on the ground, still wheezing as he clutched his head. Before he knew it, a man who he assumed was the one hitting him with the hammer carried him with his body hanging on his shoulder.

"Mom..." he muttered weakly before fading away.