She gave me one tired smile, not the one I wanted to see, but it was still enough for me. I placed my hand on her shoulder lightly and kissed her cheek.

"Maybe you should rest," I suggested calmly.

"No." she shook her head and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm fine." she stated and looked ahead at the view. "How did you find this place?" she asked.

"I just did." I shrugged.

"Is it safe here?" she asked, flitting her thoughtful eyes to me.

"I don't know. Maybe." I replied.

She hummed and looked ahead before crossing her legs. "Why am I wearing this stupid dress?" she asked, looking down at her chest.

"It's nice." I said, gaining a weird look from her. "What?"

"It's blood soaked. It's definetely not nice." she claimed.

"Fine, fine," I rolled my eyes. "I want to ask you something." I said, leaning closer to her.

"What?" she asked, furrowing slightly her brows. I noticed that the cut that was across her brow was gone and it made me look at her collarbone to see that the wound there was healed.

"Before I took you out of the water I.." I took a deep breath. "I saw you falling from the clouds."

She gave me a bewildered look. "You what?"

"It's true. I saw you falling into the water and that's how I saved you. But I just wanted to know...where were you?" I asked, shaking my head gently.

She seemed taken aback, her puzzled expression seeming a little funny to me. However, I kept my serious expression since it wasn't the right time for laughs.

"I-I.." she mumbled, fear flashing behind her eyes. "I was thrown in a...in my grave.." she chocked on a sob. My shocked expression made her look down at her hands. "The demon was messing with me again.." she said quietly.

I clenched my jaw. I knew that fucker did something to my girl. My hand reached forward to take hers and give it a gentle squeeze. Some strands of her hair were falling in front of her face as she had her head slightly lowered. She took a deep breath and squeezed back before speaking again.

"I was falling in that deep hole and for a moment I saw your eyes," she looked up at me, making my knees weak. "And then I was underwater." she murmured.

"He wanted me to find you." I said skeptically.

"No." she shook her head. "Not the demon."

"Then who?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. But I'm sure it wasn't the demon." she replied.

A thunder made us both jump and her to let a small scream. My heart skipped beats and we both looked ahead to see a lightning flashing across the dark sky. And soon, it was raining. Rebecca sighed and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I saw my friends again," she said lowly.

I raised my brows in surprise, still staring ahead. "Really?"

"Yes. They wanted to come with me but I didn't let them."

"Hmm." I hummed, wrapping my arm around her.

"Do you think they're dead?" she asked.

"I don't know, baby." I sighed. "Let's just hope they're not, okay?" I said softly.

"Yeah." she mumbled.

I suddenly saw light rising from behind us, creating shadows. I furrowed my brows and locked eyes with Rebecca. She was just as confused as I was. We both slowly turned our heads to look behind us and saw a small light coming from inside the cave.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, staring intently at the light.

Rebecca suddenly stood up, making me look up at her in confusion. She was staring at the light with wide eyes. I stood up and studied her face, noticing the way her chest started rising and falling as she breathed heavily and her pulse fastened.

"Do you hear them?" she whispered, her eyes watering.

"Hear what?" I asked, looking back at the light.

"The voices," she replied quietly. "They're calling for me.."

"What?" I gave her another confused look.

"We have to go." she said, taking my hand and leading me towards the light.

"What?! Are you-are you sure?" I shrieked, staring back at her.

She came to an abrupt halt and turned to look at me. "Do you trust me?" she asked.

I blinked, confused with what the hell was going on. "Rebecca I-,"

"Answer my question, Harry." she cut me off, seeming serious as hell.

I sighed and nodded. "Yes, I trust you."

"Then follow me. I know what I'm doing." she said sternly, her eyes showing hope.

I nodded and tightened my grip on her hand. "Okay, okay. Let's go."

She curtly nodded and led me to the light. I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen, but I trust Rebecca with my life, and I will always be there to support her.

______________________________________

A/N: what do you think that light is?? Who is calling Rebecca??

Plz vote & comment!! :) we're also half way till the end of the story, how crazy is that????!

Thanks for reading!! Love you all!! Xxx