Chapter 1

25th September 1956

The loud screams from the most terrifying room of the entire experiment lab made Harry to shake in his cell, burying his face in his arms thay were wrapped around his knees for protection, something that he couldn't give to himself that night or any other night since they took him and put him in that old, dark cell.

He had his eyes shut, praying and pleading inside his head to stop listening to the screams of the poor boy; but he couldn't. He was rocking back and forth, the fear taking every part of his body with each scream that echoed through the dark hall.

"No!" the boy screamed again and Harry clenched his teeth, trying to stop imagining of what they're probably doing to that teenager.

"They're gonna kill us all." Louis whispered from his cell that was across from Harry's.

Harry took his head out and looked at him. Louis' blue-green eyes were scared, his lower lip was trebling and he was sitting against the wall, his head tilting against the cold bars.

"What are they doing to him?" Harry asked, his voice cracking.

Louis looked at him. unsure if he should answer the question or not. Louis' been there 2 years earlier than Harry and he already knew what was going on. Harry on the other hand got there 4 months ago. and he still had no experience, but every day he was seeing more and more teenage boys entering that room without their will, their screams haunting him every night.

"They're gonna kill us all." Louis repeated and looked on the wall across from him.

"Why? What did we do?" Harry asked with a shakey voice but before Louis could answer, the door of the lab swung open, bringing more light in the hall.

Harry scooted closer to the wall, his arms tightening around his knees. The scientist walked out of the lab and his dark eyes scanned all the cells that most of them were now empty but they would be soon filled with new victims; new teenage orphan boys.

His eyes landed on Harry's cell and he froze. Harry could feel his heart beating faster in his chest, his palms sweating. He was nervous and scared, he didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Take 193." the scientist nodded towards the cell and Harry froze.

Cell 193 was Harry's cell and if the scientist pointed at you, it meant you're going to the experiment room, where nobody ever got out from. Harry's eyes were watering when a guy with a very muscular body walked towards his cell and unlocked it, his face covered with an evil smirk.

"No! Please!" Harry shouted when the guy took hold of his arms and made him stood up.

The grip around Harry's arms was so tight that made his clench his teeth to stop the pain, but nothing seemed to work. Harry was struggling, trying to free himself from the man's tight grip.

"Please! I didn't do anything!" he begged, tears running down his cold cheeks.

He looked at Louis desperately, asking for help. Louis gave him a pained look that made Harry's heart to break. He knew Louis couldn't do anything, no one could. He was forced to go to that room.

The man dragged Harry towards the room, his grip tightening around his arms with each step he took. Harry was trying to take some steps back, only to be pushed forward by the man's strong arms.

"Harry!" Louis shouted, his voice showing concern.

Harry took a quick glance from his shoulder to look at Louis' cell, where he stood. Louis' fingers were wrapped around the bars, his face showing pain and worry for the young curly-haired boy.