Chapter 75

I struggled and tried to free my hand from his grip, so I could just push away the pain.

"Let me go!" I yelled, gaining some weird looks from the people around.

"Help!" I yelled but none of them ran to help me.

Instead, they all turned and continued their jobs, walked away from me and kept talking with others, as if I didn't ask for help.

"Please, someone! Look at his eyes!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes as I tried to get away from his grip.

The demon let a deep chuckle that caused me goosebumps before he looked around with an evil smirk on his face.

"They all look so great under my spell, don't they?" he laughed.

I scowled at him. "Let them go! Stop controlling them, they're innocent people!" I claimed, my voice escalating.

"I was innocent too!" he snapped. "But look at me now? Where's the point? Innocent or not, you're still nothing!" he shouted in my face, pulling me closer by the hand.

"No!" I yelled. My blood was boiling with anger despite the pain that had taken over me. "You just want to torture the others just like you torture Harry! Leave him alone!" I glared at him.

He chuckled. "Wow, you're a tough one, aren't you?" he raised a brow, staring at me with amusement.

"Let me go!" I spit, struggling even harder.

He tightened his grip, causing my skin to ache underneath the sleeve of my jacket. He pulled me even closer and brought a knife from his pocket, smirking at me. My eyes widened as I stared at the knife and fear grew stronger than anger.

"So, I just want to make a simple question." he said cooly. "Where's Louis?"

I clenched my jaw. "He rests in peace."

He shook his head and gave me a fake dissapointed look before scratching with the knife my wrist. I cried and screamed, the pain becoming indescribable.

"Now, where's Louis?" he asked again, his tone harsh.

"I told you! He's an angel now!" I cried, my knees dragging me down to the concrete.

"Do you really think I will believe such a lie? Demons can't become angels!" he shouted.

"But Louis was not a demon! He was a lost soul that found the light again!" I said, breathing heavily as a lot of blood escaped my cut.

"This is bullshit! I'm gonna rip your fucking heart out and-," he was cut off when two hands took his head and snapped his neck, killing him right there.

The body fell down on the side and an angry Harry appeared from behind, staring at me with concern and anger in his eyes. I let a huge sigh of relief and immidiately ran to hug him. He held me close with his one hand on my back and with the other he took his knife from his waistband and cut his wrist. I pulled back and grimaced, my tears rolling down my cheeks.

I swallowed his blood and quickly got healed. The pain dissapeared from my body and the blood thankfully did not soak my clothes so I wouldn't get any attention. Harry ran a hand through his hair, his jaw clenched and muscles tensing there. His large hand took mine and he dragged me out of the crowd in a quick pace.

He looked down at me. "What the hell was that?" he asked, his tone harsh.

I gulped. "The same demon that attacked me at the club."

"What the hell does he want?" he almost shouted, his nostrils flaring.

"I-I don't know, he always asks me where's Louis," I replied, shrugging innocently at him.