Chapter 92

I brought my hands on his shoulders, smiling up at him. "I don't think I'm that beautiful." I muttered.

He shook his head, frowing a little as he brought his hand to push away a strand of wet hair from my cheek. "Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm not that beautiful. I'm not a model or something."

"Models are perfect and perfect is boring."

"Who learnt you that? Niall?" I teased.

He laughed and bit his lower lip as he stared down at me. "He said it during practise."

"So that's what you're talking about when you go to practise." I said with narrowed eyes.

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss my temple. I felt a wave of relief wash through me and I leaned in to press a kiss on his collarbone. It was a little deep for my height so I looked up at him with a sweet smile on my lips.

"It's a little deep, you know." I said in a way as if it was obvious. Wich it was.

He nodded and brought both arms around me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself a little upwards. Our bare stomachs and chests were pressed against each other and I could feel Harry's heat transporting to mine through the water. He was still taller than me but I didn't mind.

"Don't worry babe, I'm here to hold you." he kissed the corner of my lips, sending a jolt of happiness through me.

"What would I have done if it wasn't you, Harry?" I sighed smiling, my eyes flicking back and forth into his green ones.

He gave me a sad look. "I've done many horrible things to you, Rebecca.." he muttered.

My heart sinked, my smile faded. "Harry, don't say such things.." I said in a low voice.

"But it's true. I don't deserve your respect, nor your concern, nor your-," he was cut off by my fingers that I lightly pushed on his lips. His green eyes showed me worry as they still flitted back and forth between mine.

"You deserve more things that you think, Harry." I said seriously, my fingers travelling up to his hair.

He gave me a sad look and shook his head. "I don't, Rebecca. You're the one that deserves everyone's respect and love." He said, his voice deeper now as it was full of emotion.

"Harry, you are a good person." I leaned closer. "I can see it. I know you better than anyone. I know that you still have something that makes you human in there," I pressed my index finger on his bare chest. "You just have to let it come to the surface."

His brows pulled low. "What if I don't want to?"

"You don't want to, or you're not ready yet?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

He chuckled and his sad look was replaced by an amused one. "Wow, you do know me better than anyone."

I grinned, leaning closer to kiss his jaw. "That's what makes us even."

"What do you mean?" he raised a brow when I pulled back.

"You saw some of my memories without my permission, so now I have the right to read you without your will." I claimed, giggling.

He grinned, straight white teeth showing. "You're amazing, do you know that?"

I blushed, smiling up at him. "You're not bad too." I teased.

"Hey!" he playfully pouted at me.

"I loved your surprise, Harry." I admitted, my voice close to a whisper.