Chapter 29

“Where are we going?” I asked quietly as we both jumped in the Audi.

Harry had everything done in 5 minutes. He compelt the blonde girl to do the dirty job, and by dirty job I mean let us leave the hotel without paying, take care of the broken furniture in the VIP suite, delete the video that was captured by security camera's of us having the reservation and forget about us as soon as she finishes all of that.

He started the car the engine roared in life. He shrugged and pulled the car on the road, driving fast as always, making my back colide with the leather seat.

“Umm, can you please drive slower?” I requested. I had to admit I wasn't that afraid of him now that he didn't have black eyes.

“No, as soon as we get somewhere the best.” he answered flatly.

I sighed and buckled myself. Crossing my arms over my chest, I leaned against the window and remembered our kiss. My first kiss. It wasn't how I was expecting it to be, romantic, with the guy I love. No; it was rough, quick with the guy that almost send me to death countless times. I kind of sickened myself for kissing him again, but I really don't know what would've happen if I didn't kiss him.

He was so out of control, something invinsible to me tortured him. I shivered when I remember the scratch on his back. He noticed my reaction as he glanced at me and furrowed his brows, but thankfully didn't say anything. I had to admit, I liked this Harry more.

But I was still afraid of him.

“I bet you're hungry now.” he muttered.

My cheeks flushed and I gulped. What is wrong with him and food? Why couldn't he just leave me like that?

“Actually I don't want to eat..” I admitted in a low voice, avoiding his gaze.

“Hmm.” he hummed, a very well known habit from Harry.

“You know, you lost a lot of weight.” he pointed out and my jaw fell.

Excuse me?!

“Well it's not actually my fault, isn't Harry?” I spat and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

He shrugged and bit his cheek, probably trying not to laugh. I couldn't help but feel my stomach twisting when I looked at his stunning hazel eyes that seem more beautiful with each second that passed.

“What do you want to say, Rebecca?” he asked, a ghost of a small playing on his lips.

“I'm saying that I don't feel like eating with everything that's happening in my life for the past week.” I clarified and he furrowed his brows.

“You have a point.”

Thank you!” I sighed and looked on the road. running a hand through my messy hair.

“You actually don't have to thank me for anything.” he murmured.

“What?” I glanced over at him.

“I didn't do anything good for you to be thanked for.” he answered, his voice low and controlled, sending chills down my spine.

He had a point here. He was actually right. Saying “thank you” to him was such an irony since he didn't do anything to please me or help me. Without saying a word, I shifted unconfortably in my seat and looked outside the window, my eyelashes becoming heavier.

“You need sleep.” he stated as if I didn't know it.

“I know.” I sighed and leaned against the window. “But answers are more important to me right now.”