Chapter 194

I pray for this heart to be unbroken... but without you all I'm going to be is... incomplete…

Harry's POV

I kept turning and tossing in the cold bed, my head never giving me the permission to fall in an eight hour slumber, for days now. Rebecca's cold stare and cruel words at the changing rooms are deeply sank into my brain. The room is dark and the light is dim. So fucking ugly and dead. That's how everything looks to me.

Suddenly my phone started vibrated and I groaned. I wasn't in a mood to talk to Dan or Niall and tell them why I didn't go to the club with them. There was no way I would tell them that after Rebecca's and I's small fight I didn't feel like going anywhere but to the hole of my misery. And this room makes me feel like I'm in a fucking cell and its walls are closing me even tighter, isolating me, making it harder to breathe.

With my eyes closed and frustration flooding through me, my hand reached to grab my phone. I answered the call and brought the phone to my ear.

“Hello?”

Silence for a few seconds, making me furrow my brows. Wait, there's no noise coming from behind and no voices laughing and cheering. Who the hell is—

Why can't I fucking get you out of my head? Why do you like to play with me?!”

My eyes snapped open and my heart was sent on the edge. Rebecca? I was shocked, I definitely didn't expect her to call me. I wanted this to happen two days ago when I broke the wall in the shower, but now..I thought she wouldn't want ro hear my voice, especially after the fight.

“I..Rebecca? What...” I was at a lost of words. Is this seriously happening? I pulled the phone away from my ear to make sure I'm not imagining things. I saw her name on the screen and then I realised it was true. Holy fuck. Rebecca is calling me.

“You just have to be part of everything I do? Why do you just have to make me think of you without my will?” she hissed, making me cringe for a moment. What is she talking about? Is she seriously thinking that way?

I quickly recovered from the shock and spoke. “I'm not doing anything. You want to think of me. You just don't want to accept it.” I stated.

“No. I'm fucking over you but you don't want to get out of my head.”  This is kind of true, but even if I wanted to enter her mind, I can't, because Louis probably did something to her that day and then he came to threaten me. That means that I'm not messing with her head, but that she wants to think of me. It's quite funny how she throws the blame to me, isn't it?

“You're obviously not over me, Rebecca. Just like I'm not over you.” I fought the urge to chuckle.

“You think it's funny? You think someone hurting because of you is a joke? Are you seriously that much of a jerk?” She was definitely angry, and her growl was threatening, but not scary enough to make me give in. I finally have my chance to talk to her and tell her what I wanted, so I'm not going to lose it.

“I never thought of you as a joke. Everything I said was true.” I admitted. As much as it sounds as a lie, it's the fucking true.

She laughed sarcastically. It wasn't that laugh that would make my heart plummer with warmth. No, it actually made me shiver. “Yeah right, stop saying such things because I will never, ever believe you again.” she shot, making my stomach tighten.

“You don't have to believe me. I'm not the one who controls your feelings, Rebecca.”

“Oh really? Then who?”