Chapter 127

Rebecca's POV:

“We'll have to wait for 10 minutes.” Aaron said as he walked towards me and Josh.

Josh and I sighed and sat down. People walked back and forth but I kept my gaze on my lap as I was lost in my thoughts. Will Jacob answer my questions? Or will he be rude and kick me out? Will he be honest? Will he lie again?

I took my phone out and decided to text Harry to let him know where I am.

Rebecca: I'm at the hospital, don't worry it's not about me, a friend's friend just had a car accident. I have to do something before I get back. Wait for me xx

Harry: Okay, come back asap x

I slightly frowned at his reply. Harry always overreacts when I send him such texts. He would've come hrre the second he saw the text. Why is he so calm now?

A hand on my shoulder dragged me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to the side to look at Josh who was scanning my face.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yes.” I nodded.

He nodded and turned his head to talk to Aaron who was standing in front of us, arms crossed over his chest as he stared at something.

“Is the doctor inside?” Josh asked, leaning in to rest his elbows on his knees.

“I don't know, the woman just told me to wait 10 minutes.” Aaron shrugged.

“Maybe there are cops in there.” Josh said.

Or someone else.

My stomach twisted as the thought crossed my mind. No, this is ridiculous. There's no way Harry is here. Despite that, I can say that I feel him close. I don't know why, but I can feel he's somewhere near me. Does it have to do with me drinking his blood? I don't know, but it could be, right?

“We should go now.” I said, standing up.

They both gave me weird looks. “What? It's been 3 minutes.” Josh said.

“I don't care.” I said coldly and walked towards the door.

I heard footsteps behind me before a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I turned and looked at Aaron giving me a weird look. “Whoa, whoa, calm down tiger.” he drawled. “Just 7 more minutes.” he said simply.

“I don't care if they're 7 or 20. I'm going in now.” I said and jerked his hand away.

Josh appeared next to Aaron. “Rebecca, don't cause problems.” he said, shaking his head.

“I'm not causing any problem.” I spat, suddenly being rude. I don't know what's gotten into me, I just feel the need to step in that room. I feel like Harry's close and something tells me to go in there now.

“Fine, let her get in. The doctor will kick her out.” Aaron said nonchalantly.

Josh sighed and I grabbed the doorknob before opening the door. I stepped in and saw Jacob laying in his bed, his face wounded and bruised. I saw a cast on his arm wich meant he broke it. He looked at me, his eyes widening.

“Hey.” I said and walked closer to him. The doctor's not here so I can stay. I heard the door closing as I sat down, wich meant the boys came in.

“Hey.” Jacob murmured.

“How do you feel?” I decided to be kind at first.

“Numb.” he chuckled.

“Does your wounds hurt?” I asked.