Chapter 167

Harry's POV

I stared at her as she peacefully sleeps in her bed, her long hair spread on her pillow and hugging her beautiful face. I could just watch her sleep forever. Her pink lips and flushed cheeks make her look cute. Her big eyelashes and small nose. She was absolutely gorgeous and I sometimes wonder what did I do to deserve such an angel.

I pursed my lips as I made my way closer to her bed. I didn't like that I have to wake her up so she can get ready for college. Actually, she should've been there two hours ago, but I felt bad when I saw how desperatedly she begged for a couple of more minutes of sleep, so I decided to let her sleep for 2 more hours.

I gently shake her shoulder before pushing a strand of her hair away from her face. “Rebecca darling, wake up.” I mumbled softly, causing her to squeeze her eyes.

“Mmm?” she hummed and rolled on her stomach, blocking me from seeing her face, sending a tiny wave of dissapointment through me.

“Time to get ready.” I murmured, placing my hand on her back.

“What time is it?” she groaned, taking a fistful of the sheets.

“It's almost eleven.”

“Ten more minutes? Pretty please?” she lulled, her voice small and sleepy.

“Nope.” I shook my head even though she couldn't see me. “You have to eat breakfast and change clothes.” I urged, patting her back twice.

She rolled on her side and opened her hazel eyes to give me a sleepy smile. “No shower today, huh?” she teased, making me chuckle.

“Not today. Now get up, you already missed two first hours.” I said and stood up. She raised her brows in surprise before squinting in the light.

“Really?” she asked, rubbing her eye.

“Yes. Hannah also called, she asked if you're ill because you didn't go to college but I told her what happened.” I muttered as she slowly pulled the covers to the side and placed her feet on the floor.

“Good. Thanks.” she nodded and stretched her arms above her head before yawning. “Wish I could sleep the whole day.” she murmured as she stood up.

“Don't go to work today.” I said, hoping she will agree. It will be better because seriously, the house is so empty without her and I'm literally bored to death. I only have practise to go and I sometimes go out for a walk, but that's nothing compared to when Rebecca and I spend the time together.

She gave me a blank look. “The guys need me and I'm not gonna let them down.” she said and walked past me.

“Always selfless.” I claimed, turning around to look at her as she walked towards the bathroom.

“Baby, I was born this way.” she sang, making me laugh. She closed the door and locked, as if I don't have the power to break it down with a simple push.

“Got croissants and coffee ready for you downstairs.” I informed from the other side of the door as I leaned against it. “Are you okay with that or do you need something else?”

“Umm, doritos and chocolate?”

I stared blankly at the door as the words hit my ears. “Let me guess...period?”

I heard her sigh. “Yes!” she whined. “I can't believe it..”

I rolled my eyes. Fucking great. Now she has her period again. I don't know why, but it irritates me some times when she gets her period because she's more sensitive than she already is and she gets angry with almost everything I do.