Chapter 126

A week later.

Rebecca's POV:

“I'm probably coming back in 2 weeks.” I said as I grabbed my pad from the counter.

“I bet you're gonna have the time of your life there.” Monica smiled as she stood behind the counter.

I smiled back. “I guess so.” I shrugged and went to take my next order.

A family was sitting at one of my tables. Great, another frustrating moment until they all decide what they want to eat. Nevertheless, I put on a forced smile and waited for them to decide what they want to eat.

I saw Niall taking an order from another table, two girls sitting there, nice looking girls. He was smirking as he stared down at them while they were staring up at him with wide eyes. Niall is a heartbreaker.

“Sure, your orders are on their way.” I smiled at the costumers when I took their orders and rushed back inside the kitchen.

Emily walked out the same time I walked in and we shared smiles. I gave Monica the order and took a seat. Vicky was talking with Jason while he cooked a few feet away. Kyle and Chris were also busy, both of them focused on cooking. Niall came in a few minutes later and gave the order to Kyle, making her grimace.

“Hey, I saw the eyes those two costumers were making at you.” I smirked at Niall.

He huffed. “Even if they're hot, I'm not interested.” he said.

“Of course, Hannah would've cut your balls if you did anything with those girls.” I said, patting his shoulder.

He chuckled. The white button down shirt he wore was hugging his muscular body perfectly. “No doubt.” he said, leaning against the counter.

Monica pushed the tray closer to the edge. “Order for table 12 is ready.” she announced.

I nodded and took the tray in my hand, raising it on the side of my head. I went back to the costumers and gave them their orders.

“Enjoy.” I smiled and walked to my next table where a couple was sitting. “Good evening, what would you like to order?” I kindly asked.

The guy told me their orders and the girl stood up, excusing herself to go to the restroom. The guy motioned for me to go closer. I frowned slightly and bent down a little.

“Can I help you with something sir?”

“I want to make a proposal, so could you put the ring in her champagne? I'll make sure she doesn't swallow it.” he said, making me grin and chuckle.

“You're gonna ask her to marry you?” I asked with wide eyes.

He nodded, grinning happily as heat rose to his cheeks. “She's the love of my life, of course I am.” he replied, making my heart melt. He took out from his suit's pocket the small red box and handed it to me.

“That's so cute. Don't worry sir, we will take care of it.” I winked and he nodded.

“Thank you.” he smiled.

I smiled back and quickly went to the kitchen. I told Monica about the costumer's proposal and her eyes widened.

“Oh my God, really?” she asked, leaving the knife on the wooden surface and leaning over the counter. “Open it!” she urged.

I leaned closer to her and opened the box, seeing the beautifully created diamong ring shine under the lights. It made me and Monica gasp as we stared at it with awe.

“It's beautiful! She's so lucky, the ring is just amazing.” Monica smiled, taking the ring in her fingers.

“I know right. I have to say I'm happy for them.” I admitted.