Chapter 66

I was so happy that I'd see Niall again. I missed him so much and I really wanted to go and see him, talk to him, laugh with his jokes. He's such an amazing person and I'm sure that everyone that knows him agree with me.

Harry on the other hand wasn't that happy. He was always cursing under his breath or rolling his eyes when I talked about Niall, as if he's jealous.

My period's over so I took a quick, hot shower before I got out and quickly changed into a casual outfit. Skinny jeans, short black boots, grey tee and a black jacket. My hair fell in front of my chest, since they were longer now. Light make up and I was ready to go.

I rushed downstairs to be greeted by a very bored Harry leaning against the wall, one boot placed on it, hands digged in his pockets and head tilted back on the wall. I giggled quietly, knowing that he was in no mood to go to see Niall.

He glanced at me and his eyea travelled down my body, making me blush. I bit my lower lip and his eyes met mine, a smirk forming on his lips.

“Ready?” he asked, walking towards me.

“Yep.” I answered happily.

“Okay, let's get this over with.” he grumbled.

I chuckled and got out of the house, Harry following me. We walked to his car and both jumped in, me with a big smile on my lips as Harry kept having this annoyed expression on his face. I turned the radio station on and Harry's lips emmidiately formed into a smirk.

“Nice song, babe.” he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. “Tell me you're twerking when you're listening to it.”

“Of course, I got a big fat ass.” he mocked in a high-pitched voice, trying to mimick Nicki Minaj.

My anaconda don't,

“I don't want to listen to it.” I complained, reaching to switch channel.

“Well I do.” he said, biting his lower lip and slapping my hand away.

Frustrated, I leaned back on my seat and crossed my arms over my chest. He wanted to piss me off and he did it. Narrowing my eyes, I planned something to do and annoy him even more than before.

Fuck the skinny bitches

Fuck the skinny bitches in the club

“I can't understand you sometimes..” I murmured, rolling my eyes.

“Sorry babe, but Nicki's giving me the right to fuck a skinny chick.” he winked at me, making my eyes to widen.

My jaw fell open. Jealous and angry, I huffed and stared out of the window. The thought of Harry being with another girl in bed sickened me.

Grimacing, I waited impatiently for the song to end, and when it did, Harry switched channel and made me listen to heavy metal. I shook my head in disaproval, this kid has a weird taste of music.

When we approached Niall's house, I swear I looked like a 6 year-old kid that just got a present from parents. I quickly jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. I was so excited to wait for Harry who didn't even want to get ouf ot the car.

The bell rang a couple of times and I knocked on his door three times. I hummed happily as I waited for Niall. Harry stood in front of his car, leaning on it and arms crossed as he stared at me.

The door finally opened and a sleepy Niall appeared in the doorway, rubbing his sea blue eyes. Blond hair was messy and he was topless with just deep blue sweat pants.