Chapter 160

Rebecca's POV

"You got everything?"

"Yes, let's go." Harry replied, taking my hand in his before leading me towards the plane.

"I'm excited to see the guys again." I admitted, smiling happily.

"Mhmm, I bet they will be excited too." Harry agreed, nodding once.

"I'm also excited to get back to work, I have to tell the others so many things."

"I like it that you're chatting more than working there."

I huffed and he cackled.

"I am working, especially at Friday nights." I claimed.

We both got into the plane and sat on our seats. Harry took his phone out and I gave him a look. He rolled his eyes and shoved his phone back in his pocket. I smirked and leaned back on my seat, preparing myself for the huge trip.

"Wanna play a game?" he said, making me look at him.

"What game?" I raised a brow.

"Truth or dare?" he smirked.

I shook my head. "Hell no, not this one whilst we're on the plane." I huffed.

He snickered. "Okay, what about a knock knock joke?"

I laughed and nodded. "Fine."

This was going to be a looong trip.

...

"Babe," Harry gently shook my arm, his voice low.

I slowly opened my eyes and gave him a confused look. "What?" I lulled.

"C'mon, let's go get something to eat." he requested quietly.

I looked around to see that the plane was half empty. "Are we there yet?" I murmured, rubbing the sleep from my eye.

"No. We're in America, but we still have like 7 hours to get to San Diego." he informed, standing up.

"Ah," I sighed and stood up, stretching my arms above my head. Long trips are exhausting because you're literally flying the whole day. Our trip takes like almost two days and after 3 hours of flying you can't find anything to do to kill time than sleep.

"I need to go to the toilet." I muttered as I got off the plane.

Harry nodded, his large hand holding mine and leading me through the big airport. I looked up at a sign showing the way for the planes that take you to New York and my mind went immidiately to Liam and Zoe. I was beyond excited to see them again.

"You must be hungry." Harry said, squeezing my hand once.

"Yep," I nodded, observing the area around me. So many different yet same people walking around, heading to different destinations. It was amazing how we were all travelling around the world and for an odd reason I found airplanes great.

Harry took me to the rest rooms and waited outside as I pissed and washed my hands. After that, we went to buy some snacks for the road. We still got 7 hours ahead of us.

We searched through the small market in the airport and bought some stuff before going to the cashier to 'pay'. I told Harry to actually spend my money but he, of course, denied.

The weather was much warmer here, which I was glad for. I was sick of all the coldness that was thrown in my face whilst we were in Paris. Of course, Paris was an amazing city, but I needed a warmer place.

"Once we're on the plane I'm going back to sleep." I mumbled.

Harry chuckled, carrying the bag of snacks in his hand. "I'll probably play some game on my phone."