Chapter 105

Are you sleeping baby by yourself, or are you giving it to someone else? ❤

You - as Harry would call you - LEGENDS reached my goal for 500K+ reads before chapter 110!! Thank you all so so much, I adore you!! *kisses each one of you and hugs you tightly* ❤♥

And there were some suggestions about Claire, I still can't pick *sigh*. So, Selena Gomez, Emma Watson, or Holland Roden? Last voting competition.

Chapter goal: 200 Votes or 1,8K reads xoxo

Lol enjoy, ❤
____________________________________

"I will just colapse in my bed and never stand up again." I muttered as I entered the house, Harry following me from behind.

"No doubt." he chuckled and slammed the door shut.

I flinched and turned around to scowl at him. "Harry! Stop slamming my door like that!" I hissed, widening my eyes at him.

He laughed and shrugged. "It's just a door." he said, staring at me with amusement.

"My door." I claimed and turned around, heading upstairs.

"So what? It's still a door." he said casually, following me.

"You had a problem with that door from the start." I murmured, fisting my palms.

"It's just a door!" he laughed behind me, making me roll my eyes.

I entered my room and came to a halt. My heart fluttered and butterflies errupted in my stomach as I took in the sight. A huge grin was plastered on my face as my eyes scanned the bed.

My bed was perfectly made and it had plenty snacks of chocolate, cupcakes, Doritos, Oreos, lollipops, candies, all of them gathered on Harry's side. There were some candles around the bed as well, making it look romantic.

"H-Harry.." I murmured, staring with awe.

"Do you like it?" he asked, his breath hitting my ear. He was standing right behind me, his hands on my waist. I didn't even feel him when he placed them there, I was too focused on the bed.

"I-I love it!" I squeaked and turned around, giving him a huge grin.

He grinned down at me happily, green eyes showing happiness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with my heart racing inside my chest. He responded to the kiss immidiately, holding me closer.

The thought that Harry did all that for me, that he planned it because he knew that I wanted to have all these stuff made my heart race. He's the best boyfriend I could've asked for, he makes me happy and that's all that matters. Those nightmares don't mean anything.

His lips tasted the same, his cologne filled my nostrils as I held him close to me. The kiss sent heat down to my toes and made my whole world shine. Precious moments like this will forever stay in my heart.

Harry pulled back and gave me one of his charming smiles, the ones when his dimples dig into his cheek and his eyes lit up. He then turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Did you see the new TV?" He asked and my eyes moved across the room to see a huge, plasma Samsung TV hanging on the wall. I didn't notice it when I stepped it, I was too caught off guard by the bed with the treats that I didn't even see the huge TV across from the bed.

My eyes widened and I turned my head to look at him. "You did all this for me?" I asked, my cheeks blushing.

He nodded and pecked my lips before gently tickling my sides. I giggled and tensed a little but my muscles relaxed when he kissed me once again.