Epilogue

Epilogue

Four Months Later.

We could live forever...

Rebecca's POV

Loud music blasted from the special night-club with a mini bar we reserved for tonight's party. Balloons and plenty of small lights decorates the area, illuminating the beauty of the beach and the moon. Everyone is dressed in white, except from Harry, who decided to wear black to stand out, as always. Talk about ruining the rules..

Anyway, the past four months have been the best of my life so far. All my friends are finally at peace, they don't fight with each other, nor with Harry. Even Grace and Ash, the ones who hated Harry more than anything, joke around with him and invite him to places. Despite being summer, we are all gathered together in San Diego, celebrating yet another victory of the boys' team. Louis and Niall insisted we should reserve a place than go to a random club and get lost there. I couldn't agree more with the only smart idea these two thought, really.

“Becca! Come here!” Hannah called from the buffét when she spotted me, her blue eyes wide. She, Zoe and I are responsible for the buffét, but I couldn't even go to the toilet without getting noticed.

I walked over to them and smiled when Zoe took out her phone. “What?” I asked, curious.

“Let's take a selfie.” Zoe suggested, raising her phone. She tapped to change it to the front camera and we all squeeze together and smile. We all look pretty good, I must admit.

“Where do I put these?” Louis asked as he, Niall and Niall walked in, carrying a few boxes with beers.

“How many did you order?” Hannah cocked a brow.

“Enough to get us all drunk, now tell me where to put these.” Louis answered sassily.

“Nevermind, it's not like I can actually make a convo with him anyway.” Hannah's though hit my ears.

Yeah, I can also hear other's thoughts. It's pretty strange, but also great, but also a little bit of annoying. Especially when I'm in public and all these thoughts hit my ears repeatedly. Harry is still teaching me how to block out the thoughts and listen to them whenever I want to.

“Put them next to the bar.” Zoe said.

The three of them quickly walked away and I looked around the place, my eyes taking in all the people that are here. We're not like, 100 people, but we must be around 70. The football players know a lot of people.

Zayn is responsible for the music, and I have to say that he's rocking it. He calls himself DJ Malik and even Calum and Grace made a freaking sign saying 'Dj Malik' with black letters and hung it behind Zayn. The dance floor is full of people dancing, all of them dressed in white. The bar is also full, and Harry, Ash and Cal are standing there, talking and laughing. I couldn't help the small hint of happiness inside my heart at how good Harry looked.

“I love these ones.” Hannah dragged me out of my thoughts as she picked up a cupcake with red icing and a few M&Ms on top.

“My heels are killing me.” Zoe groaned, taking a seat on the chair behind her. She rubbed her ankles, “I seriously should've brought my sandals.”