"You have become more beautiful from the last time I have seen" he said as he slide his hand on my exposed arm checking me out. I pushed his hand away and glared at him.

"Leave me Logan" I said.

"I will leave you. Before that just give me what I want. Then you will be free" he said looking into my eyes. His eyes was filled with lust.

"In your dreams" I hissed. He chuckled at me and leaned closer to me.

"Believe me darling. You have been coming in my dreams lately. I should say you are a wild cat in bed" he whispered the last sentence in my ear. I boiled in anger. Without thinking I slapped his him. He held his cheek and looked at me deadly.

"You asshole stay the hell away from me. Don't you have any respect. When I said no and left you. I mean NO. Get that in your thick head" I said to him. He just smirked.

"Just like this" he said. I slapped him again and pushed him away from me. I walked away crossing my hands infront of me covering myself.

"I will get you Isabella" he shouted. I shivered at his statement and started running to the exit.

Why can't I get a day to myself. I was happy till he had to ruin. Why can't he leave me alone.

I reached my home. As I entered, I ran upstairs to my room ignoring my father calling my name. I want to be alone. As I entered my room I locked it and went inside the bathroom throwing my bag on the chair. I entered the shower with fully clothed.

As water fell on me wetting my clothes Logan's words ring in my head.

I will get you Isabella.

I rubbed my hand on my face. What a mess I have pulled on to me. He seems like a psycho. How does he knows I go to the park? Is he the same person I had saw before?

Whatever happens I will stay strong and fight for it.

I removed my clothes and took a warm shower. As I finished, I wrap the towel around me and got out. I went to my closet and put on my sleepwear nothing underneath.

 I went to my closet and put on my sleepwear nothing underneath

I plan to stay in my room so I wore this. I sat on my bed and started watching friends. I took my secret hideout snacks and started eating. I didn't know how time went on as mom called for dinner. I said I don't want to eat anything. She didn't take my answer and bought a plate. I took it from her and ate it in my room. She didn't ask anything.

After few more episodes sleep came by and slept off.

*

I woke up from my sleep as I heard some noise. I sat up and looked around. I heard it again and it was coming from my window. I got scared. I switched on the lamp light. I took my pillow and moved towards it. I heard knocking sound from it. I opened it and looked outside. My breath hitched seeing the sight and left my pillow.

Aaron was hanging outside my window as he kept his feet on the pipe. He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Hello sunshine" he said waving at me. But he slipped doing that.

"Aaron" I said taking his hand. I helped him up inside my room. As he came in, he looked around facing his back to me.

"Where did you go sunshine" he said. Why is he acting strange? I sighed. I went around and stood infront of him. As he saw me he smiled again.

This is the first time I am seeing his smile. He looked more handsome.

"Sunshine" he shouted. I put my finger on my lips hushing him. He copied me.

"Everyone are sleeping be quiet. Now tell me why are you hear" I asked crossing my arms. He eyes went down to my body.

"You look sexy" he said. I looked down and saw my dress. I blushed, I forgot I slept in this. I took the pillow from the floor and hugged it covering myself.

"What are you doing here" I asked again. He scratched his head.

"Why did I come here?" he asked himself.

"Are you drunk" I asked as I smell some alcohol from him.

"Noooo. Maybe" he answered doubtfully.

"How much did you drink" I asked. He was wearing a shirt tucked loosely in his pants.

"One two three...hmm... I don't know. I drank drank drank till it was empty. And suddenly I wanted to see you so I drove and came here" he said smiling at me as he moved front and back on his place. I rubbed my fingers on my forehead thinking. He drunk and drove here, what if something would have happened to him.

"Aaron you can't drink and drive. If you would have called, I would have recieved it. What if something happened to you" I said looking at him. He pouted.

"Nothing happened to me see" he said twirling around. He stumbled on his foot. I moved beside him leaving my pillow to help him. I sighed again.

"Come on, you should sleep. You are not by yourself" I said trying to move him towards the bed. But he stood at his place. I looked at him. He was already looking at me. He placed his hands on my hips.

"Dance time" he said smiling at me moving from side to side.

"Aaron this is not the dance time. You should sleep" I said removing his hands from me and tried to push him. But he didn't move. I puffed in annoyance.

"You can't push me" he chuckled looking at me. I looked at him surprised. Again for the first time I seen him chuckle freely.

"Why do you want to see me Aaron" I asked softly looking at his eyes. It was light brown with softness.

"I haven't seen you properly for a month now. I missed looking in your blue eyes" he said looking at my face. He lifted his hand and traces my face with his fingers.

"Why are you avoiding me" he whispered.

"Why are you avoiding me" I said him back.

"It should be done that way. I want to protect you" he said looking into my eyes.

"Why should you protect me" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I can't tell you" he said looking away.

"Tell me Aaron" I asked. He only shook his head.

"It's bad very bad" he mumbled. I looked at him confused but I sighed in tiredness. I know he won't tell anything. I looked at the time, it was two in the morning.

"Why did you drink" I asked.

"Someone sent me a photo of you and a guy. I didn't like it" he said scrunching his nose.

"What photo" I asked. He looked at his pocket and pulled out his cell. He typed something and showed me. I was shocked seeing my photo with Logan. It was taken today in the park. It was taken from the sideways. Logan's face was covered because of the hood and my face was covered from my hair. It looked like a couple enjoying their time. But I know the truth.

"Who sent this" I asked. He put his cell back in his pocket.

"I don't know. I got it from a unknown number. I don't like it" he said.

"Why" I asked looking at him. My heart is beating fast.

"I don't like to see you with other guys because I should be doing that" he said pouting at me.

"Why do you think you should be doing that. Just for that you drank" I asked. He didn't answer only looked at me.

"Can I kiss you. Only once. I will be a good boy, I won't ask again" before I can answer he placed his lips on mine.

***********