As she reached the courtyard she found George sitting by the fountain, he was studying some sort of map which he quickly shoved inside his cloak pocket as she got closer to him. He gave her a tight smile as she came to sit beside him, neither of them knew how to start the conversation. 

"So?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know–how to um say it," George said, his usual confident demeanour disappeared under the nervousness, he was fiddling with his hands and stuttering which was something both the twins did when they were nervous.

"George, just spit it out," Charlie said.

"Ainsley, he's smart...well obviously he's a Ravenclaw, he wants to be a healer...how can I compete with that?"

"Why do you have to compete with that?" Charlie asked with a curious expression on her face.

"We plan to open a joke shop...we can't compete with–"

"George what do you think I plan on doing after school?"

"I–"

"I plan to work with grandfather, expand the Wonka Company and I am telling you this because no one should make you feel ashamed of pursuing your passion,"

"I am not ashamed, I just don't know how to explain it, mum is already disappointed with us, I don't want another person disappointed in me," George sighed as he ran his hand through his hair pulling at it.

"You'll go bald," she said as she pulled his hands away from his hair.

"Listen, I know Ainsley likes you and he's very proud of the work you do. I know at first he wasn't that much into your and Fred's pranking but now he loves it...yesterday I got tricked by him into eating my own candy, I was in the air for five whole minutes," Charlie said as George gave a loud laugh. 

"I reckon you're right,"

"I am right," Silence fell over the two as they continued to sit by the fountain, it was a comfortable one that was ruined when Marcus Turner walked out of a corner, he looked pissed for some reason. 

"Bloody old bat," he whispered under his breath, it seemed he had not noticed the two.

"What's up, Turner?" Charlie asked as the head boy jumped a little.

"You two should not be here–"

"What do you mean I am –"

"I know you're the Head Girl but that Umbridge is a nasty old bat, she gave me an earful about how incompetent I was. So if I were you I would stay out of her way," Marcus said as he started walking away but before he could go out of their sight he turned back;

"Weasley, you're in detention, 6 pm sharp tomorrow,"

MINISTRY SEEKS EDUCATIONAL REFORM DOLORES UMBRIDGE APPOINTED FIRST-EVER "HIGH INQUISITOR"

Charlie who had been sleeping jolted awake when Ainsley let out a huge gasp, she looked at him questioningly, Luna who had been napping on Charlie's shoulder groaned before falling back to sleep. Ainsley ignored both of them before he flattened the newspaper to reveal a large photograph of Dolores Umbridge, smiling widely and blinking slowly at them from beneath the headline:

" 'High Inquisitor'?" asked Charlie as she straightened a bit. "What does that mean?" 

Ainsley read aloud: "In a surprise move, last night the Ministry of Magic passed new legislation giving itself an unprecedented level of control at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." 'The Minister has been growing uneasy about the goings-on at Hogwarts for some time,' said Junior Assistant to the Minister, Percy Weasley. 'He is now responding to concerns voiced by anxious parents, who feel the school maybe moving in a direction they do not approve.' "This is not the first time in recent weeks Fudge has used new laws to effect improvements at the Wizarding school. As recently as August 30th Educational Decree Twenty-two was passed, to ensure that, in the event of the current Headmaster being unable to provide a candidate for a teaching post, the Ministry should select an appropriate person." 'That's how Dolores Umbridge came to be appointed to the teaching staff at Hogwarts,' said Weasley last night. 'Dumbledore couldn't find anyone, so the Minister put in Umbridge and of course, she's been an immediate success —' "

"Percy? Wow he's really kissing arse, hasn't he?" Charlie asked as Ainsley continued reading the entire thing loudly, the article went on to say how Umbridge had been an immediate success and has revolutionized the way Defence Against the Dark Arts was taught. 

"What a load of bullshit," Ainsley said as he shook his head. 

"Among those 'eccentric decisions' are undoubtedly the controversial staff appointments previously described in this newspaper, which have included the hiring of werewolf Remus Lupin, half-giant Rubeus Hagrid, and delusional ex-Auror 'Mad-Eye' Moody. 

"Lupin was the best Defence teacher we had, what is she going on about?" Charlie said angrily. 

"I think our teachers are going to be inspected," Ainsley said.

"I can't wait to see McGonagall inspected, Umbridge won't know what's hit her."