Oh, how wonderful. The plan is in a good path.

The plan was doing well until Tzuyu escaped and went away. Elkie was so furious that her plan didn't worked, she didn't even started to visit Tzuyu on the cell yet he already escaped the prison.

Being one of the richest person in Taiwan, Elkie bribed for Tzuyu's case so police will stop looking for him and she will search for him herself.

End of Flashback

Minju's POV

"It was all a set up?" I did my best not to stutter.

"M-Minju..." Elkie stuttered in shock.

I'm here at the hospital to visit my mom who got a heart attack right after she saw the news about Tzuyu cheating on his fiancé. We're here in Korea for business matters and we also know that Tzuyu's here, that he's engaged to a star actress.

I've never wanted to hear or see him. I hated him since that incident happened. I also erased him to my family lists. But what is this? All this time, it was all a freaking set up? Elkie set us up? Why the hell did she did that? I hated my own brother because I thought he really raped me but I was wrong.

"N-no. Listen, you heard it w-wrong!" Elkie shouted, about to approach me but I step back at yer. "Minju, it's not what you think!"

I shook my head. "You're a psycho, Elkie. How could you do that?! We trusted you! All these years?! You made me hate my brother! How could you?!"

Tears started falling from her eyes and I don't know if she's really crying or still acting. Yeeun, behind her were frozen, he just stared at me in surprised.

"Sorry! I did that because I fucking love your brother!" She yelled, tears fell uncontrollably out her eyes.

Well, it's obvious that she has some hots for my brother but I couldn't believe that she can do those things just to have him! Setting someone with his sister like they had sex? Fuck, that's absurd! That's gross!

"No, Elkie! You don't love my brother! Because if you do, you should be happy for him! You shouldn't have did every bad things you did and accept the fact that he doesn't love you!" I hollered as I held my tears back. "You made me hate my own brother, you killed Park Soo Young, you ruined his relationship with Sana. Shit. You're killing my brother! Not physically but emotionally. What kind of person are you?"

It all came out from her own mouth. How can she still live like that? Isn't her conscience killing her? She's a demon.

"Minju, let me explain—"

"Explain your face." I spat. "I will make sure that you will pay for everything you did!"

She should pay for everything. She didn't just ruined my relationship with my brother and our family but also our lives. Selfish. She's so selfish for doing that.

"Why don't you listen to me!? Try to understand my side, Minju! I love your brother but he don't feel the same, isn't he so unfair?! He's so fucking unfair, Minju!" She shouted and tried to get near me but Yeeun grabbed her hand.

She looks like a kid throwing tantrums and I couldn't help but just stare at her. How desperate bitch she is.

He leaned over her. "Stop shouting. Don't cry, Elkie."