Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-05)

Start from the beginning

A weird wish again came to your mind. And you looked at the place where those trees are standing in a series.

And you find Jun is looking at you standing with hands in his pockets

He looked at you without blinking eyes and lastly smiled calmly.

He is quite far from your to talk to you or to...

Where your emotions and surprise mixing with each other, suddenly a car crosses the road.
And there's no Jun.

No one is standing there.

You looked here and there to find him but you didn't. He was no where.

You just saw him here but now he is vanished how can it possible! You stand there for some more moment and wiping your tears with your sleeve again and again.

You started walking again for your school.

You are feeling so much embarrassed to have an illusion of him. But you are pretty sure that it was not illusion, you saw the real Jun.
This thing made you more embarrassed that you are saying your imagination as real. But you also don't wanna admit that you saw an illusion.

It was a rough day in school. You really don't wanna come here everyday. Though you were not like this before.

You were brushing the board of classroom after the end of classes as your daily duty and your bestfriend from other section came running to you

Seungkwan asked you with a worried tone

'Where were you y/n? You didn't come to school for some days. I called you several times you didn't even receive. Did you have a fever?'

He asked putting his hands in your forehead if you really in fever or something.

'I didn't feel good to come Boo. Anything special happened?'

'You atleast could pickup my call aish, yeah not so many things. But we are throwing a party at tuesday evening. I wanted to tell you by going your home but I didn't have the time.'

You finished your work and were arranging your books in the bag

'Party? This is so sudden.'

Seungkwan also started walking with you as you leaving your classroom

'Yeah not sudden. We don't have any party for a long time and this time it gonna be special I guess!'

He talked with mystery like what in the world it happened but you don't know.

'Oh I see. Where will it be?'

He told you the venue of the party and reminded you not to be absent there by any means. Party doesn't have its vibe without you.

'I'll try Boo I can't promise you about this.'

'No you have to come y/n. By the way did you see the cherry blossoms bloom already? You told that guy from China will return as soon as they bloom.'

'I told Boo. But...

You grabbed his arms to tell something more. But for a reason you couldn't. You don't know how to tell him that you saw him. But he is actually in China. And he will surely say that it is an illusion but... but you are pretty sure.

Boo understood your situation and he told softly

'If he doesn't come today, it doesn't matter. He will come okay? I'm telling you.'

He patted your head to give you a assurance and you guys left as your direction of home is opposite.

Before leaving you shyly told him

'I also believe that he will come.'

You ended with a smile and forbade him bye.

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count: 1221