chapter twenty-eight

dally's pov

"Get up Dally it's our wedding day!" Spencer said shoving me. "What time is it?" I groaned. "9 get up!" she said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I made you breakfast," she said and kissed my head. God she's perfect. What did I do to deserve her?

I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. "Put a shirt on," Darry said patting my back. "Excited?" he asked as I shoved eggs in my mouth. "Nervous, but yeah," I replied. "Nothin' unusual," he said. "I'm going to Evies!" Spencer shouted. "Ok love you," I said muffled because of the food in my mouth.

After I finished eating Two-Bit, Johnny, Steve, Soda, Ponyboy, Darry, and I all started to get ready. I decided on Johnny being my best man. The others are groomsmen.

I got my tux out and stared at it. I finally got it on and continued getting ready.

spencer's pov

"Where's the vai?!" I asked. "I have it!" Quinn said running over. She put it in my hair to finish it and I looked at the dress. "Why am I so fucking nervous?" I asked picking it up. "It's your wedding, your first and hopefully last," Evie said. "Evie!" We all said. "Sorry!" she said. "Out I need to get dressed," I said.

I got in the dress and stared at the mirror. I'm getting married today. To the man I love. To the man I thought would never settle, settled for me.

"Can we see now?!" Blake asked. "Yeah," I said. They walked in and surrounded me. "You are so perfect," Evie said. "My best friends getting married before me," She said and started crying. "No tears otherwise I'm gonna cry!" I said and hugged her. "If Steve would just man up and purpose," I muttered and she laughed.

"At least you two can be related to her once you get married," Evie said to Blake and Quinn and I laughed. "Who said I was marrying Ponyboy?" Quinn joked. "Well if you hurt my kid brother I have to hate you so I would probably try not too, savvy?" I said and we all laughed. "Same goes for you Blake," I winked and sat on the bed.

I took a deep, shaky, breath. I was so excited to marry Dally, I just wish my parents could be here for it.

As if she read my mind, Evie said, "They are gonna be with you the whole time," and sat next to me. "Thanks Eve," I said.

time skip

"You ready?" Darry asked. "As I'll ever be," I replied. I linked arms with him and the doors opened. We started walking down the aisle, and I could see Dally start crying and it made me so happy.

Darry kissed my head and stood behind Two-Bit as I handed Evie the flowers.

We got to the vows and I took a deep breath. "I honestly never thought I'd get to this point with you, You were my best friend and I fell in love with you, I never thought for a second you'd feel the same way but now we're getting married, even with all the things I've gone through and all my baggage you chose me, you've always made me feel like I was enough even when I didn't think I was, I promise to stick with you no matter what trials we go through, I love you so much," I said.

"Tough act to follow Spence," He said and everyone laughed. "When I moved to tulsa you were the first person who wasn't intimidated or scared by me, you welcomed me into your home and I knew in that second you were the girl of my dreams, with all the guys I didn't think I'd ever get you alone let alone get to date you, I thought I was unloveable and you made me realize I wasn't, you're my whole world Spencer, I will stand by you no matter what happens," He said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," we kissed passionately both of us smiling the whole time.

At the after party, everyone was going insane. Two-Bit was dancing with Riley, Soda and Blake, Quinn and Ponyboy, Darry and Alice, did I mention we FINALLY met her? Johnny picked up a cute girl names Stephanie.

"I love you," I whispered as we danced. "I love you too Mrs. Winston," He said and I smiled.

"We're actually married," I laughed. "I know," He chuckled. "It feels unreal," I said. "I'm glad it is," he replied and spun me around.

19 years later

"Dallas where are Tucks shoes?!" I yelled. "Where ever he left them!" He shouted back. "No really?!" I asked. "Tuck go get your sister please," I said.

Dally and I have our 19th anniversary today. 19 years we've been married. Our son, Tucker, is 12. One of our daughters, Hayden, is 10, then Amara, our youngest, is 4. Did I mention I was pregnant with a boy?

Soda and Blake did indeed end up getting married, as did Quinn and Ponyboy, Evie and Steve, Alice and Darry, Two-Bit and Riley, and Johnny and Stephanie.

Soda and Blake have a daughter named Makayla who's Tuckers age. Evie and Steve have a daughter named Scarlett that's Hayden's age. Quinn and Ponyboy are expecting their first baby that's a boy, Johnny and Stephanie have a 2 year old boy named Jackson, Darry and Alice have like 5 kids that I'm not even gonna talk about, and Two-Bit and Riley have twins, Maddie and Mackenzie.

Dally and I live a couple street down from the original Curtis home. Soda and Blake live there now. Most of us still live on greaser territory, Darry lives in the middle class, as do Steve and Evie.

As Soda picked up Tuck and Hayden Dally wrapped his arms around me setting them on my stomach.

"I never thought I would end up with four kids," He whispered and kissed my neck. "Me either," I said. "I've gotta get Amara to day care and head to work, I love you, are we still going to dinner tonight?" I asked. "Yep, Blake said she and Soda could watch the kids since Tuck will probably already be there anyway," He said. "Okay, I love you see you tonight," I said. "Love you too,"

I actually had no idea how to end this to be completely honest so sorry if it sucks, I loved writing this story hopefully you all liked it too! if you wanna read my new sodapop fanfic it's called built for sin and i've written six chapters so far! love y'all!!

(word count: 1,129)