chapter twenty-four

a/n: there will be a few pov changes in this chapter!

spencer's pov

After I ate dinner I crashed in my room. I always forget how much I love pizza. I felt something brush against my arm and my eyes opened very slowly. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and they came into focus to show my beautiful boyfriend. "you're back!" I said and threw my arms around his neck. He hugged me back and fell on top of me, then rolled us over.

He went in for a kiss but I swerved and he got my cheek. "Hey!" he said. "I just woke up," I said. "Go brush your teeth so I can kiss you," He said and I laughed and ran to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. "Finally," he murmured and kissed me long and passionately. "I'm surprised Bob turned himself in," I said. "Yeah well his parents can bail him out anyway," he replied.

"What'd you do yesterday?" he asked wrapping me in his arms. "Well I threatened Bob, then I hung out with Blake and Evie for awhile, then I took a nap, thenI ate pizza and fell asleep," I said. "Sounds like a good day," he said and I smiled. "We should go visit Buck," I said. "It's 6 am doll," he said. "it is?!" I asked and he nodded. "Bitch I'm going back to sleep," I said and he just laughed. "I love your laugh," I said.

"Thanks," He winked and I laughed. I was so at ease with him. Although it was only a day, I missed him. "Go back to sleep," He said and I gladly listened.

dally's pov

Once Spencer fell asleep, I just stared at the ceiling. When I was taken into the station it just reminded me of who I used to be and I didn't wanna go back to that person. Ever since I admitted my feelings for Spencer I've felt like a whole new person. Although I can still be a stupid dick sometimes, I like who I've become because of her.

I don't say it enough but I love her with everything I have in me. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. Whether that means kids, dogs, even cats, I just want it to be with her. I carefully set her on a pillow after awhile and went into the kitchen to check if Darry was awake. He was sitting at the table. "Hey man," I said sitting across from him. "How ya doin Dal?" He asked.

"Now that I'm out fine," I said. "Hey listen I wanted to talk to you about somethin',"

"Shoot," He replied. "Well, you know Spencer and I have been going strong awhile now," I started. "If you're asking to screw her I'm gonna kick you out of my house," He said. "If I wanted to screw her I wouldn't ask you about it, well I mean I do but I know she wants to wait til mar-," "Where is this going?" He asked. "Right, You're the closest thing she has too a father now, and so I wanted to ask you for permission to marry your sister," I said talking 20 miles an hour.

"You, Dallas Winston, wanna get married?" he asked and I nodded. "Whether you had my permission or not would you still purpose?" he asked. "Well yeah I love her man," I said. He sighed and just looked at me. "You guys are only 17," He said. "I'm turning 18 soon," I said. "She isn't," He said. "Darrel c'mon," I said. "Okay fine, you have my permission, if anyone's gonna marry my sister it outta be somebody I know loves her," He said.

"Thanks Dar means a lot," I said. "Yeah yeah," He said and pat my back. I went back to her room and took my place back where the pillow was.

spencer's pov

I finally woke up and was still in Dallys arms. He was tracing circles up and down my arm. I looked up at him and he looked so focused. "Hey," I said taking his hand and kissing it. "You're finally awake," He said. "No actually I'm not," I said and he rolled his eyes. We went out and sat on the couch with the rest of the gang, except Darry and Soda who were at work.

Everyone greeted Dally since he got out and we started to watch Mickey and eat cake, Two-Bit insisted. Dally opened a beer and sat back down next to me, accidentally spilling on me. "Dallas!" I said sitting up almost immediately. "Shit duckie I'm sorry," He said grabbing a towel and wiping it off. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill on you, I love you, I'll go get you a new shirt," He said.

"Dal it's fine I can get one," I laughed standing up. "Damn Spence you really have changed him," Steve said. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dally asked. "Okay so I guess he's only nice to Spencer, noted," Two-Bit said. "Shut up Two-Shit," Dally said as I walked to my room to grab a new shirt.

hey lovelies sorry this chapters short! i think i'm gonna end this story soon unless y'all have any ideas you'd like to recommend. also I'm starting a new sodapop fanfic called built for sin if you wanna go check it out I just published the first chapter not too long ago:))

(word count: 927)