"Huh? Y-yeah." He smiled softly making me smile as well.

"Well we have to go home." I said making Jack slightly frown.

"Well, I have to go as well." Jack sighed.

"Bye, Love you." Then he kissed my cheek.

"Love you too." I smiled.

Anna and I headed to the car and drove home.

***

Lucy, along with the other maids, opened the gate for us to park the car.

Anna and I got out of the car and entered our home.

"Anna, go check on Olaf, I just have something to do." I said then Anna smiled and went to the kitchen, where she thinks Olaf is.

I then walked up the steps to my room then opened my laptop.

I plopped myself on my bed, staring at my laptop and opened my mom's email.

Then I read:

~*~

My Dear Elsa,

Happy 18th  birthday my dear. And now that you're 18, expect that you'll have more responsibilities. But that won't be hard since you're a very responsible daughter.

But Elsa, I have to say that I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that you'll have to end your childhood early. Our business needs you..

And you're already of legal age to help out in the company. And right now, we need you.

I've already planned it out, you and Anna will be studying here in California and at the same time, you will be managing our business.

Dear, I know It's too much to take in but I hope that as time passes by, you will understand. Please explain this to Anna, and help her understand.

You will no longer be finishing your studies there, for you and Anna will be leaving soon.

But you still have five days to say goodbye to your friends. I know, I sound cruel but I have no choice, if Our company fails then what will I feed you? And I won't be able to enroll you in a good school. I hope you understand darling. I'll just send you another email for further information.

~*~

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I closed my laptop then stared at the walls of my room.

Leaving... everything? Every single familiar face I knew? I don't think I can do that. It's like I'm killing myself.

~~~~

Jack's POV

"Jack?" Hiccup asked.

We were in my car, Hiccup volunteered to join me to the hospital.

I raised a brow.

"Did you love her?" Hiccup asked.

"Venice, I meant." He added.

I sighed "Before, I thought I did."

"But now? I realized that I was only blinded by the fact that I was afraid to be alone." I frowned.

"It was an arranged marriage, Hiccup. It was all for the company. I was only 16 when that happened, and I guess that I was too youmg that time." I bit my lip

"Then why did you cry so much about her before?" Hiccup asked.

I remembered when Hiccup and I first met, he was with Kristoff and Eugene when they found me crying in a dark street, drunk. I was yelling out Venice's name. That wasn't a pleasant memory.

"The only reason we were to be married was because our company was close to bankruptcy, so I had no choice. But she seemed more like a sister to me, and that's all she'll ever be."

"When she was kidnapped, I knee I was the first to be blamed since I was supposed to look after her. And at that time, I knew I lost a friend." I felt my eyes getting blurred by the tears.

I finally parked the car in front of the hospital and I sighed.

Here goes nothing...

---------

A/N: THIS. WAS. STUPID. CRAP. AND. FREAKIN. SHORT.

I'm sorry potatoes, I know I suck, this was honestly too short for you guys._.

But now that I'm finally done with my finals, I can update ever so often.

Elsa's POV sucked and so did Jack's. I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I felt that it was just too stupid so I tried to edit it but unfortunately... nothing much changed.

I promise that the next chapter will be better.

I can't promise when The next update will be but since we don't have classes tomorrow.. I'll see what I can do.

Anywho...

WE. HIT. 1. MILLION. READSSSSSS

Ohmylord I just couldn't believe it! Thank you sooo much for all of your support ♥♥  

If you could remember that we started from 15 reads from the first chapter and now... we're at 1 million reads!!! I love every single one of my potatoes(you) YOu always make my day ♥♥♥

Your comments are the best! And I apologize if I don't reply to some... ._.'

I promise to have more time to reply to you potatoes.

Please expect that this book will be ending soon... and my heart is already breaking.

But we'll still see each other at the sequel!!

Btw, happy ending wonnnnn. Haha, don't worry, it won't be cliche... I think? o.O

I've made a new book called 'Twisted faith' yeahhh, I'll probably publish it later xD

You can check ze rant book (story ideas) for the cover

But that's all for now, Love you poh-tah-tohs ♥♥

- ANGELLA ♥♥