Please Come Home part 35

-1 week later-

I bought a pregnancy test 2 days ago and I still hadn't taken it, Jayden was at Jug's so now I had no excuse. I had to take it, but I just couldn't. I was to scared that I had been ignoring Jug. I loved him and still wanted to be with him but I was scared that I was pregnant. 

I was sitting on my bed, tears in my eyes and the pregnancy test still in the box in front of me.

I heard the front door open and Jug yell that he was here, shit! I thought he was dropping him off tomorrow.
I quickly got up and put the pregnancy test under my blanket as he walked into my room.

J-"Hey"

B-"Hey"

J-"Are you ok?"

B-"Yeah, w-why would you ask?"

J-"Because you've been ignoring me all week, if we're moving to fast we can slow down. I know that us sleeping together a couple of weeks ago, then the kiss-"

B-"Jug, stop talking"

I got up and walked up to him then buried my face into his chest while sniffling. He didn't say a word after that, he just stroked my hair and kissed my head until I finally looked up at him with red and puffy eyes. We both looked at each other's lips and leaned in, our lips connected and just like last time, it felt like magic. Jayden ran in our room which caused us to pull away from each other's lips.

Ja-"Mama!"

He ran into my legs and hugged them, I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.

B-"Did you have fun with Daddy?"

He nodded then started to tell me about their whole journey to the movie theaters and how they saw the new spider man movie. Jug just stood there and laughed a little as he stared at his son in amusement as he explained every detail of the movie.

B-"Wow"

I chuckled then looked at Jug and he smiled.

J-"Well I have to go to work, but I'll see you Wednesday?"

B-"Yeah, sounds good"

He went over and kissed Jayden's head then kissed my cheek.

J-"You sure you're ok? You still look a little pale"

B-"I'm fine, just a little nauseous"

J-"Do you want me to get you anything?"

B-"Could you pick me up some fruit? Oh and a Pop's burger?"

He chuckled then grabbed his keys.

J-"Sure, I'll be back after work"

B-"Thank you"

I smiled and he came over then pecked my lips before going out the apartment door. I felt a strong wave of nausea rush over me and I put my hand over my mouth then took a sip of water, hoping to make it go away. It didn't go away and I finally couldn't take it anymore Jay was playing in his room and I went into my bathroom then ripped open the pregnancy test and sat on the bathroom floor and waited for my phone timer to go off. Even after 5 years I still have anxiety from waiting for all of the pregnancy test to show their results. The timer finally went off and I flipped it over;

Positive

Fuck