Please Come Home part 25

-Flashback-

J-"Hey Betts, wait up"

Jug ran over to me as I was about to walk in my front door.

B-"Hey Jug, what's up?"

J-"Well I-I was thinking that maybe we could go on a date? Maybe? As more then friends?"

I smiled at my best friend who stood before me, asking me on a date. On the outside I was calm as a cucumber, but on the inside I was freaking out.

B-"Sure" (giggles)

J-"Really?! Ok! I'll pick you up later"

B-"I'll see you then"

I pecked his cheek and he stood there shocked and bright red as I smiled and shut the door then ran upstairs and started getting ready.

-End of flashback-

'Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do'

I blinked back tears and put my forehead against Archie's chest.

-Flashback-

J-"Betty what are you doing?!"

Jug grabbed the razor out of my hand and picked me off the bathroom floor then brought me to my bed. He set me down and took my wrist in his, they were all bloody and Jug ran into my bathroom and came back out then wrapped up my wrist.

B-"I'm sorry Jug, I don't want to be here anymore. There's no reason to be, my dad didn't want to be around me so he left and I know soon enough your going to leave-"

He cut me off by connecting our lips, he grabbed my neck and pulled me onto his lap. When we pulled away he wiped my tears away then pulled me into his chest.

J-"I'm never leaving, because I know that you are the girl that I want to be with for the rest of my life, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want you to be my wife someday, I want to wake up to you everyday. I wouldn't want it with anyone else"

I started to sob again, yet this time, they weren't all sad tears.

-End of flashback-

'Promise that I will not take it personal, baby if your movin' on with someone new'

B-"No" (whispers)

I clutched onto Archie and buried my face in his chest.

-Flashback-

J-"Dance with me?"

B-"But I'm tired"

I laid down on the couch in the trailer, it was almost midnight and Jug for some reason decided to put music on.

J-"Just one dance, then we can cuddle"

B-"Fine"

He smiled then picked me up and swung me around as 'Us' by James Bay played through out the trailer. We dance close to one another, never letting each other go even if it was for a second.

J-"This is gonna be our wedding song we dance to"

I smiled up at him as he pressed his soft lips against mine.

-End of flashback-

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you'

I started to cry, they were quiet sobs, but they were definitely there.

-Flashback-

J-"Are you ready to find out the gender of our beautiful baby"

Jug stood behind me and put his hands on my small baby bump then twirled me around.

J-"Now why is this beautiful girl crying?"

B-"I'm just so happy, and I love you so much"

J-"I love you too princess"

We shared a soft kiss before he went down so he was leveled with my belly.

J-"Knock knock, I know your in there. I can't wait to find out that your a boy and prove your mommy wrong"

B-"I heard that!"

J-"Oh no, she's mad, I gotta go. Talk to you later little man, fist bump"

He lightly fist bumped my belly then stood up and took my hand as we walked outside to be greeted by our close friends and family.

-End of flashback-