I-LAND

Nishimura Riki

We had just finished with dance off and Jungwon, K and Taki were all chosen as leaders for the BTS units.

Taki chose his members first, Heeseung, Sunoo and Sunghoon so Jungwon chose the song 'I Need U' and K chose to do 'DNA' and so Taki's group got left with 'Fake Love'.

The groups were decided and I was put into the DNA unit with Jay, Hanbin, Ni-ki and my cousin K.

"Let's go up to the practice room and decide on parts before we do anything else" K took my hand and we all walked up to the practice room where we sat down in a circle and got the iPad out so everyone could decide on what part they wanted.

"I think Ni-ki should do part 4 as it is the part that comes to the front during the dance break" K suggested and Ni-ki seemed to be very happy with that so K suggested that he tried to sing the parts because it was quite high.

Ni-ki attempted to sing the part but the poor boy's voice cracked and messed up his confidence so he refused to try again and he just said the part could go to someone else so they gave the part to me.

K ended up with part 1, Jay with part 2, Hanbin with part 3, myself with part 4 and Ni-ki with part 5.

After the parts were decided, Jay, Hanbin and K all left the room to go and eat whilst I stayed behind in the practice room with Ni-ki as I wanted to talk to him.

"Hey Ni-ki?" I called for him and he stopped what he was doing and looked at me, he smiled and nodded his head at me before putting the ipad down and coming over to me.

"I just wanted to say that no matter what happens, you are an amazing dancer with so much talent and potential! Don't let a little voice crack ruin your confidence or drag you down, okay? You are amazing and such a sweet person too" I smiled up at him and gave him a quick hug before I turned around and left the room to go and eat with the rest of the boys.

"Why did you stay behind?" Jay looked behind him and noticed how I had only just came into the main hang out area now and not at the same time as they did.

"Did you finally confess your love to him?" K teased me and I only punched his arm as I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"No! Behave yourself! I just gave him a little pep talk, that's all. Now feed me because I am hungry and can't cook" I crossed my arms over my chest and the boys all laughed at me before they started cooking food for us, we ended up eating ramen and kimchi so I was pretty full after eating so I went over to the couch and laid down as I always slept on a full stomach.

"Y/N, get up we gotta go an practice" I heard Ni-ki's voice but I groaned as I didn't want to wake up, I could hear him giggle so I opened my eyes slightly to look at him as I pouted at him.

"I can't be bothered" I complained to him and he just chuckled and stood up, looking down at me as I looked up at him.

"I can carry you if you want me to?" He offered me and I would be lying if I said that my face hadn't heated up and went bright crimson red.

"Okay" I accepted his offer and he picked me up bridal style as I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder as I was still half asleep after my two hour nap.

He carried me through the rooms and into the practice room, we were the last two people to enter the room so everyone else's eyes were now on us and my cousin gave me a wink as I narrowed my eyes at him and glared at him.

"Y/N. Please get your head in the game and start stretching so we can practice and get the spacing down so we can start learning the actual moves" K scolded me as we got into the practice room and Ni-ki placed me down on the floor and I was now standing on my own, next to Ni-ki.

"Yeah, okay. So what is the plan for the rest of the day then?" I stretched my arms out and yawned at the end of my sentence as I was still like half asleep after my nap and I still wasn't fully aware of everything and I just wanted to know what my older cousin had planned for all of us for the remainder of the day.

"Well we are going to get the choreography down first. Because that is the most important thing and then we will record it, look back on it and then we can start to learn the vocals in more depth together as a group before we try and do it all together. Sound good?" K explained the plan to me and I nodded my head, liking the sound of the plan he had created.

"Yep. Sounds like a plan!" I gave him a thumbs up and a small smile before I started to stretch myself before we started dancing.

We started leanring the choreography and I noticed that Ni-Ki wasn't too concentrated whilst we were practicing and that confused me and also concerned me as he was normally the most focused and he was normally ahead of everyone else in leanring the choreography.

I made a mental note to ask him about it later.

We continued on practicing, K scolding us whenever we got something wrong after practicing it 100 times and Jay helping us as well.

After so many hours of dancing, singing and just going all out, we finally finished for the day, I was sprawled out on the floor like a starfish, Jay, K and Hanbin all started to leave the room and Ni-Ki stayed, dancing at the side of the room, going over the moves again and again.

I took this opportunity to talk to him.

"Hey Riki?" I called out for him and he stopped what he was doing and he looked at me.

"Why were you like, out of it? You are normally super focused on the dancing and stuff but today you weren't so concentrated. Did something happen that caused you to be so distracted?" I questioned him, sitting up to look at him and he looked down at me, dead serious and it made me slightly flustered but I tried to hide it.

"You"

----------

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I am so sorry for not putting out chapters as much as I used to, I am honeslty really busy with work and college that I just forget sometimes to be honest!

I hope you are all taking care of yourselves and if you aren't... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! LOOK AFTER YOURSELF!

I love you guys so mcuh and thank you all for your continues support! It means the world to me!

Love from Nana <3