Long distance

I woke up this morning with a sore head, I had been overworking myself lately because I had been trying to get my mind off of my boyfriend, Park Sunghoon, who was currently on tour with his group, Enhypen.

He hadn't texted me for the past couple of days and I didn't know why, all of the boys hadn't texted me, they would leave me on delivered or even on seen, which really upset and confused me, I didn't know if I had upset them somehow or what, they wouldn't talk to me.

Now, I was getting ready to go to the studio with my own group, Little Monsters.

After changing and skipping breakfast, I left the dorm and headed off to the company, getting myself a coffee to wake up before getting to HYBE.

I was greeted by the laidies at the front desk and I bowed at them before I headed to floor 18 and room 324, where everyone else was.

"Ah! Y/Nie! You're here, get stretched then we will run the group dance, okay?" The eldest, Haru, asked of me, I nodded my head and put my things to the side before going into the corner of the room and stretching myself out then getting into position for the music to start and for us to run the group dance.

"You are off beat Y/N unnie!" Our dance leader and youngest, Chaewon, corrected me and I attempted to get back on beat and in sync with everone but I couldn't because I couldn't concentrate properly.

The music finally came to a stop and Chaewon stood with her arms crossed over her chest, as did Haru and Areum.

"Y/N! Stop zoning out and focus! This is a huge deal for us and we don't want you screwing this up! What is wrong with you lately?! You've been slacking and not concentrating at all! Is there something going on that we need to have a chat about? Is it Sunghoon? I knew that boy would be a distraction, I am going to request that the two of you break up if you don't start concentrating Y/N" Areum spoke up and scolded me, tears formed in my eyes but I held them back, turning around and leaving the dance studio, going to one of the smaller studios and sitting in the corner.

I looked at myself through the mirror and started thinking of the worst things.

"The haters are more right than anyone and so are the girls! Focus Y/N! Maybe it is best that you break up with Sunghoon... No! Then that is five years down the drain all because of your carreer! Don't do this to yourself Y/N!"

The words and conversations drowned me inside and I couldn't help but look up and try to hold back my tears, even though I was alone and could cry all I wanted to, that was until someone knocked on the door and entered the room, taking a seat next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N? You alright? You seem so off lately, you okay?" My leader, Sooyun, asked me with worried eyes, my eyes were glued to my phone, hoping to see a text from my boyfriend but there was still nothing there.

"He still hasn't texted me Unnie... It has been three days since he last talked to me and you know what he said? He said 'okay, talk to yoy after my concert'. Can you believe him! he said he would call me that night, he said he would facetime me today and he said that he would text me everyday at least once to tell me that he is alright!" I ranted to her, letting out all of my frustration, tears building up in my eyes as I did so.

Sooyun unnie pulled me for a hugs, placing my head on her chest as I satrted to sob, letting out all of my built up emotions that I had been bottling up for the past four months.

"Shh... Let it all out Y/N, you've been under lot's of stress lately, it is okay to cry. I am sure Sunghoon oppa is just tired or really busy. I am sure he will text you again soon love, don't worry too much about it little mochi. He loves you and so do the fans, so do the rest of the girls and I" Sooyun unnie comforted me, the thing she was best at, the reason why we all recommended her to be our leader.

"Thank you unnie" I thanked her, pulling away from her and giving her a soft smile, thnking her for all of her kind words.

"No need to thank me Y/Nie. Are you ready to practice? Or do you wanna stay here for a little longer?" She asked me and I shook my head, telling her that I wanted to go to practice now and didn't want to stay in the single studio any longer.

The two of us left the small studio and headed back into the larger studio.

Sooyun opened the door and I was so shocked to see all of Enhypen and their manager standing there, they turned around and looked at us when they heard the door open, Areum rushed over to me, her face all red and puffy, she had been crying.

She engulfed me in a tight hug, her tears wetting my shirt as I hugged her back.

"I am so sorry Y/Nie! I didn't realise! I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, I should have asked if you were alright and I shouldn't have said anything I did say. Can you forgive me?" Areum unnie sobbed into my shoulder and I sniffled, stroking her hair with my hand before pulling away from the hug, looking at her and nodding my head with a smile.

"Good. Now that you two are sorted, hello Y/N noona! We are sorry for ignoring you but Sunghoon hyung asked us to not reply or look at anything you sent for the past three days" Sunoo pouted and apologised to me as I turned my attention onto Sunghoon, who was smiling awkwardly and scratching the nape of his neck.

"Sorry baby but I wanted to surprise you and I was scared one of the idiots would ruin the surprise and tell you about it before we got here" Sunghoon apologised to me, walking closer to me and pulling me in for a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my forhead as I wrapped my arms around his neck and listened to his heartbeat.

"I hate you for ignoring me but I love you so damn much and I can't believe your back, never leave me again!" I pouted at him and slapped his arm, he laughed at me and shook his head before he took my hand and led me out of the large practice room.

He took me down the halls and down to the cafeteria, that is where my family stood.

I gasped loudly and looked at Sunghoon, who was smiling from ear to ear, motioning me to go to them.

I ran at full speed towards my elder brother, who I hadn't seen in five years, I jumped into his arms and he spun me around whilst laughing and I was crying on his shoulder.

Everyone else from my family gathered around us and engulfed me in a tight group hug, all of them telling me how much they missed me and how great it was for me to be in their arms again.

I let go of the hug and turned to Sunghoon, walking over to him and pulling him in for a passionate kiss, my way of thanking him.

"I love you so much my giant idiot" He laughed and placed his forhead on mine.

"I love you too princess" He whispered to me and pecked my forhead.

———————————

I hope you guys liked this one because I really did enjoy writing this one and I think it is quite cute not going ot lie.

Have a lovely day or night and remember to eat and drink! I love you!

Love from Nana x