JEALOUSY

Park Sunghoon

The sound of the wind and the cold air of the night was hitting my skin as I stood out on the balcony, looking out over the city, looking at the beautiful lights of the city and the cars driving past my building.

"Hey, Y/N? What's wrong?" My cousin came up to me and placed his arm around my shoulder ss I laid my head on his shoulder, sighing and closing my eyes as tears started to build up.

"My mum and dad are getting divorced and I have to choose w-who to go with, but I don't want to choose. Auntie is offering me to stay here with the two of you but I don't want to be a burden..." Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I felt so stressed and tired from all of the screaming and shouting my parents had been doing lately.

"Y/N...Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Is this why you've been coming over so much? Why didn't you say something? I would've let you stay in my room" He told me with sad eyes as I looked up at him, he was looking down at me, obviously feeling bad for me and the situation I was in.

"I didn't want to bother you and Auntie too much...My life can only get better from here so I didn't want to cause you any issues because I know how stressful school and everything is for you right now..." I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers as he placed his finger under my chin and lifted my head, making me look at him.

"Y/N, I would rather you were here, so I know your safe, well and getting proper sleep, even if that means that I will be sleeping on the couch or on the floor" He told me and I only shook my head at him before hugging him.

"That's not fair on you Jisung you shouldn't have to sleep on the floor for me and you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch either. I am fine, if it's okay with Sunghoon and his friends, I might ask to live with him" I mumbled into his chest and he rubbed my back soothingly before we both pulled away and he cupped my face, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Alright, he's a good guy and I now he'll look after you, but call me once a week so I can make sure your okay though? And keep me updating on your parents, they are my family too and I wish to know" He looked into my eyes and pulled me in for one last hug as I nodded my head and smiled up at him.

"Okay, I am going to the boys dorm to talk to them about this situation, bye Jisung" I bid him goodbye and I left him and went out of his room, going into the lounge and seeing my auntie.

"Hey auntie, I am going to go the boys dorm to talk to them and ask if they would allow me to live with them whilst things get sorted and I try to find my own place" I went over to her and sat down next to her on the couch, placing my head on her shoulder as she kissed my forehead.

"Alright sweetie but let me know if your staying there for the night or if you'll be coming back here, okay baby?" She stoked my hair with her hand and I nodded my head, sitting up properly and smiling up at her before I got off of the couch and I headed to the front door.

I left the house and I walked down the streets, heading off to Enhypens dorm, texting Sunghoon on the way there but he didn't answer, so I texted Jake instead.

———————————

Y/N:
Hey Jake, I am coming over to the dorms, I need to talk with you all

Jake:
Yeah, that's perfectly fine Y/N! We've all missed you anyway! But do you know what's wrong with Sunghoon?

Y/N:
Actually no, he hasn't answered my texts or calls

Jake:
Oh, okay! We'll see you soon Y/N!

———————————