When they propose

Jay Park

"Noona! Get your lazy butt out of bed will you? Jay Hyung said that you had to be awake by now!" Jungwon came into the room for the sixth time this morning and all I did was ignore him again.

This time he didn't just leave, this time he yanked my duvet off of me and the cold icy air hit my skin.

"Yah! Yang Jungwon!" I yelled, opening my eyes and sitting up, glaring at him as he only stood their smiling down innocently at me, I frowned at him but I got out of my bed anyway.

My legs carried me to my bathroom, where I did my business and also had a shower.

"Why the hell does Jay want me up at like 8:00am anyway? He knows I like to sleep in?! Where even is he? Why did he get Jungwon to wake me up? Ugh!" I ruffled my hair, making my way into my closet and changing into some comfortable clothes.

(The outfit)

"Okay, this is fine" I mumbled to myself, rubbing my face with my hands before turning around and heading out of the closet and out of my room, into the lounge where only Jungwon, Ni-ki and Sunoo sat

"Noona! You're finally awake! Can we go to the mall today? Please~" Sunoo looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, knowing fine well that I am too soft hearted and can't say no to any of them.

"Fine" I bit on my inner cheek, knowing that he was going to do this to me all damn day.

"And can we go to the arcade?!"

"And can we go to the beach?!"

I sighed hearing the other two request to go somewhere, I was going to be absolutely exhausted by the end of the day.

"Yes, but you all better listen to me because I am the oldest which means that I am in charge!" I warned the three of them, pointing my finger directly at the three boys.

"Yes Noona!" Ni-ki smiled down at me and engulfed me in a tight teddy bear hug.

"Okay then, let's head off. Also- where are the other four?" I questioned the younger boys, walking out of the house with them.

"Oh right! The hyungs are practicing, later today they'll call for us to go and we can all go and get them" Jungwon explained to me quickly, I nodded my head, slightly confused as to why the boys were practicing on their day off.

"Oh okay. Where are we going first again?" I asked the youngest of the three, yawning again since I was still half asleep and still tired.

"Let's go to the mall!"

"The arcade!"

"The beach!"

The three boys all glared at each other whilst I heavily sighed, knowing that I was going to have to make a plan for the day.