JEALOUSY

Nishimura Riki

Today I was going to be going out with my best friends and Enhypen!

A few days ago we were all in the company, in practice rooms right next to each other and the boys had came over to the practice room that we were in and offered us to go to the beach with them, today.

Of course we agreed and said that it would be a great idea to get to know each other better.

My best friends, or my members, were all excited to go, Mina, Hyuna, Julia, Yuna, Minnie, Seyeong and myself.

I was in my closet, looking through all of my clothes, deciding on what I was actually going to be wearing for the day, making sure that I was going to be looking good.

"Babe! Everyone is waiting for us! Are you finished?!" My boyfriend, Ni-ki, yelled from downstairs, I rolled my eyes before sighing.

"I'll be down soon!" I yelled back at him, I was actually probably going to be another five or ten minutes because I still hadn't decided on an outfit to wear yet.

My eyes were scanning through all of my clothes when I suddenly noticed a dress that I hadn't worn yet, it was a warm day and we were going to be going to the beach anyway so I may as well wear it.

(The outfit)

After I finished getting myself dressed, I went over to my dresser and I put on some light makeup before also deciding that I would straighten my hair as well

Once I had finished getting myself completely ready, I took one last look at myself in my body mirror before I took a quick photo, posted it on my Instagram and then left to go into the lounge, where everyone else was waiting.

"Finally! I know your still a female teenager but even I never took that long to get ready, oh my-" Yuna complained at me and I only chuckled and rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I am sorry I took so long but can we go now?" I simply asked, everyone agreeing and getting off of the seats before we all got into the three cars, I was in a car with Heeseung, Mina, Sunghoon, Hyuna and Ni-ki.

"Hey, put this over your lap please" Ni-ki handed me his jacket and I did as he asked, I placed the jacket over my lap and placed my hand in his before I looked out of the window, smiling at the beautiful scenery.

"It's so pretty outside!" I awed at the pretty trees, flowers, grass and all of the beautiful lined houses.

"It really is, isn't it?!" Mina and Hyuna both spoke in unison, causing the three of us to giggle at ourselves because it was so silly.

As the car continued to drive to the beach, everyone was talking to each other and getting to now each other a little better, but one person wasn't talking too much, Ni-ki.

I didn't think much of it and I kept talking with everyone, being as kind and polite as possible, just like how I would talk with literally anyone and everyone.

We arrived at the beach and we all got out of the cars, I gave the jacket back to Ni-ki and he kept a tight hold on my hand as we all walked down to the sand, taking our shoes off and some of us started running around.

Mina, Hyuna and Heeseung started chasing each other around on the sand, Jungwon, Sunoo and Minnie were all playing in the water and splashing each other.

Yuna, Seyeong, Sunghoon, Jake, Jay and Julia were all playing volleyball on the sand whilst both Ni-ki and I sat together on one of the flat rocks, my head was on his shoulder as I watched everyone having fun.

"Y/N! Come and join us!" Yuna called for me but I only shook my head and waved my hand, telling her that I didn't want to play with them just now.

"Ni-ki! Come and join!" Jungwon offered and he also declined their offer, staying with me and holding my hand.

"Did you sleep well last night by the way?" He asked my quietly and I sighed before I shook my head, definitely not having a good sleep the previous night.

"Definitely not, I didn't really sleep much, I think I had maybe an hour or two of sleep, so I am very tired now" I admitted and all that I heard was a loud sigh come from Ni-ki's mouth as he pecked my forehead.

I yawned and closed my eyes for a minutes before I felt someone place a jacket over my shoulders, I opened my eyes and looked up at Ni-ki, confused.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him as I tilted my head to the side and looked at him, wanting to know what was wrong.

"Your going to end up being cold later and your also showing too much skin, I don't like it" He bluntly told me and a large smile appeared on my lips as I realised that he was jealous.

"Aww baby, your a jealous little baby!" I teased him and he just pouted at me as I pinched his cheeks and laughed at him.

"I am not jealous! I am just concerned for my girlfriend!" He defended himself but I just shook my head and chuckled at him, he simply kept pouting at me as I continued to laugh.

"Your so cute when your jealous!" I hugged his arm and replaced my head back onto his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"I love you my small idiot" he said to me and I chuckled, taking his free hand and intertwining our hands together.

"I love you too my big idiot" I said back to him and I smiled to myself as I continued to say he everyone have fun and muck about.

—————————————

This ones a little shorter than normal but I hope you guys still like it cuz I actually like it and I think it's kinda cute!

Have a perfect day or night and remember to love yourself first before anyone else!

I love you all! And thank you for reading!

Love from Nana ❤️