When they propose

Lee Heeseung

"Y/N! Get up or we're going to miss our flight to Korea! You want to surprise Heeseungie so come on!" My sister, Jungyeon, shook me awake from my sleep as my eyes shot right open.

"Of my- what time is it Unnie?!" I scrambled out of my bed and ran towards my closet, quickly and roughly looking through all of my clothes, looking for an outfit to wear.

"There's an hour till we leave for our flight, hurry up and change before you pack your things, come on!" Jungyeon stood at my doorway and watched me scramble around, packing my bags and also attempting to change at the same time.

I ran around my closet, back and forth for another twenty minutes as I continued to throw clothes on and neatly pack things into my bags.

"Okay, are you done yet?" Jungyeon Unnie came back into my closet and stood with her arms crossed in the doorway, I rolled my eyes at her and picked up my two bags, showing them to her and she nodded.

(The outfit)

The two of us left my room and we headed down to the kitchen, both of us grabbing some toast and a drink before we headed to the front door and grabbed all of our things, keys, phones, bags and everything else that we'd need before we left the hou...

The two of us left my room and we headed down to the kitchen, both of us grabbing some toast and a drink before we headed to the front door and grabbed all of our things, keys, phones, bags and everything else that we'd need before we left the house and headed off to the airport.

"Are you excited to see your boyfriend again? How long has it been?" Jungyeon nudged my arm, the two of us entering the plane and taking our seats.

"I am so beyond excited to see him again! It's been three months! The longest we've ever been apart! I can't wait to see my beloved boyfriend again and I can't wait to surprise him too!" I tried to keep my exctiment in, so I wouldn't disturb everyone else on the plane and cause someone to make a complaint.

Jungyeon patted my head, smiling down at me as the two of us waited for the plane to take off and take us to Korea.

"I can't wait to see Jimin again! I've missed my baby!" Jungyeon started getting excited to see her own husband again after seven months of not being able to see him.

Jungyeon had been married to Jimin for three years now but she unfortunately had to move to Canada for seven months and I then joined her a few months later, causing me to spend three months in Canada with her.

We had been called over for a family issue, both our mother and father had fallen very sick after working too hard and overworking themselves far too much, so Jungyeon and I had to take over their roles in their jobs for a few months whilst they both got back to normal and started taking care of their health again.

A couple hours after boarding the plane, we landed in Korea, both Jungyeon and I grabbing our things and getting ourselves prepared before the two of us left and got out of the airport.

"Okay, let's head off to the hotel and get ourselves changed and ready for tonight because we are going backstage at their concert!" Jungyeon clasped her hands together, looking at me with a bright smile, I was very confused as to why we weren't away to go and see them now, it was very suspicious.