Not Alone

Trigger Warning! There may be some sensitive content!

Sunghoon's POV:

Today was the day that the boys and I finally got the same days off as my girlfriend and her group, Seo Y/N, the leader, maknae, main dancer and main rapper of the kpop group Star born.

Y/N is the most stunning girl that I have ever laid my eyes on, she is so talanted in so many ways, she is the kindest person you could ever meet, her voice is sweeter than honey and she is just perfect in everyway possible... But she has a dark secret that no one knows because she doesn't talk to anyone about her problems, no one except her best friend and twin brother, Minyoung and Aaron.

"Hyung, do you think they know that we are going to be visiting them today?" Jungwon asked me and I shook my head, the girls didn't know that we would be visiting them because it was supposed to be a surprise for them.

"Well we better get going in case they try to make any plans" Heeseung Hyung suggested and we all agreed, leaving the dorm and going to the cars.

"How do you think she will react?" Sunoo asked me with a huge smile on his face, he was close to Y/N because they were the same age.

"Well I hope she gives me a big hug" I replied with a little giggle, which made Sunoo and Heeseung both chuckle at my words.

"I am sure she will be all over you like a koala stuck to a tree" Jay patted my shoulder and we all laughed at his words, knowing how playful and clingy my little girl could be.

Once we arrive at the girls dorm, we knocked lightly on the door and waited for someone to come to the door.

Minyoung opened the door and I grew worried when her eyes were all red and puffy, her cheeks were stained with tears and were bright red, her nose was all read and she was sniffling.

"What's wrong Minyoung?" I asked her, she shook her head and she covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her small sobs.

"I think you all better come inside for this one" she motioned for us all to go inside and we did exactly that.

"Why is Aaron here? Aren't you supposed to be in Australia?" I questioned again, being confused as to why Y/N's twin was here when he wasn't supposed to be, when he was supposed to be in another country dealing with family issues.

"I am but... this was an emergency..." Aaron explained and I was still confused, then it hit me, something was really wrong with Y/N.

"What's happened? Is my Y/N okay?!" Panic started to set in and I looked frantically a round the room, wanting and needing an answer, I really needed to know if she was okay and if she wasn't, I needed to know what was wrong with her.

"No... she's- well she's... she's dead Sunghoon..." The leader of their group, Hyunjin, told me as she tried to find the right words to use.

"W-what?" My heart shattered into a billion tiny pieces and it felt like a part of ne had been ripped away from me.

She's gone...

"Here, read this" Minyoung handed me a note and I immediately knew what it was and tears started forming in my eyes before I even got a chance to open the damn letter.

Dear Sunghoon,

Hey there... my little bear, I'm really sorry that I had to do this to you but it was the only thing I could do to help myself, the haters and everyone else...

I know everyone would call me selfish for hurting all the people that love me but in complete honesty, it felt like you were the only person left in my life who actually cared to ask me how I was... yes okay there was Minyoung but she started becoming distant and I know she will hate herself for it once I am gone.