Never Judge a book by its cover

Here is another sad imagine so please do not read if you do not wish to and please do not read if you are uncomfortable with self harm, swearing, suicide etc. Thank and happy reading.

Jakes POV:

Today was the same as always, get to school and hang out with the boys, Heeseung Hyung, Jay Hyung, Sunghoon, Riki, Jungwon and Sunoo.

The seven of us were sitting in the courtyard, just chilling and chatting about things, you know? The usual, boy talk, sports, girls etc.

Sunghoon, Jungwon and I all sat on one side of the bench whilst the other four sat opposite us.

"So Jake? You still got a thing for Y/N? Oh shit- Look!" Heeseung hyung was about to ask me but his eyes widened as he pointed behind Sunghoon, Jungwon and I, as did Riki.

The three of us turned around and looked into the distance, it was Y/N, she was being pushed around by some of the mean/popular girls at our school.

I stood up and rushed over to them, just as one of them, Mina, was about to slap Y/N, I held her wrist to stop her.

"What do you think your doing?!" I screamed, throwing her hand to the side and looking at her with rage in my eyes but... Mina had been crying, so was Y/N.

"J-Jake? S-she hit me first and s-she stole my lunch money... I haven't eaten for three days and she's stealing the only m-money I h-have!" Mina chocked on her tears, I was in shocked since I never knew Y/N was the type of person to do that to someone.

I turned to look at her but she was being helped up by her best friends, Lilliana.

The two of them walked away before I could even ask Y/N why she did that to Mina and why on earth she would even think of doing something so cruel to someone.

"Thank you for coming over Jake. I was scared she would do something else to Mina" Julia, Mina's friend, held Mina in her arms as she thanked me, I awkwardly smiled before heading back to the rest of the boys again.

"So what happened Hyung?" Riki questioned me with a raised eyebrow, I was still confused by everything.

"Mina said that Y/N slapped her first and stole her only lunch money, she said she hadn't eaten for three days and Y/N stole her money, meaning she couldn't eat lunch" I told them exactly what I had been told and I immediately heard Sunghoon and Jungwon both scoff and laugh sarcastically, confusing the fuck outta me.

"I saw Mina at the fancy diner last night with her parents and boyfriend, she ate lunch yesterday too. What a little liar! Poor Y/N just gets picked on by them all the time! You better go see if she's okay" Sunghoon patted my shoulder and I immediately jumped up from my seat and ran for the rooftop, knowing fine well that that was where Y/N and Lilliana both hung out often.

I got to the door of the rooftop and was about to go and open the door but I heard two girls talking, so I listened.

"Y/N... I know things are shit right now but cutting yourself and attempting suicide isn't going to help you. I am here for you and believe it or not, so are so many other people. Even Jake! He stopped that bitch from slapping you earlier, remember?" It was Lilliana talking and she was obviously talking to Y/N, my eyes widened at what she had said.

"Y/N self harms? She attempted? She doesn't seem like the type... I should confess to her or help her.." I mumbled to myself before I lightly knocked on the door, to announce my presence, before I opened the door, revealing myself to the two teenage girls.

I took a look at Lilliana first, she had tear filled eyes and her cheeks were tinted pink due to crying, her eyes were puffy and her eyebrows were furrowed because she was worried for her best friend.