Austalias pride

I am pretty sure that the title is extremely self explanatory but here is Jakes fanfic! Enjoy! 😽🥰

Today was the same boring day as every other day, I went to school and of course people picked on me because they thought it was the funniest thing in the world to see my eyes sadden and my shoulder slouch.

They always brought me down and only eight people in this world were able to bring me back up, that eight people would be my seven best friends, Shin Yuna, Lee Heeseung, Kim Sunoo, Jay Park, Nishimura Riki, Park Sunghoon and Yang Jungwon and the eighth person being my boyfriend, Jake Sim.

These people always lightened up my day when I had a bad day or when I was feeling down, they looked after me when my parents didn't and they were practically my family by now.

Yuna and I were brought up in the same neighbourhood and we lived right next to each other, we always hung out even if she was a year younger than me.

I always saw Yuna as my bright and bubbly little sister, even if she wasn't actually my sister, she felt like one.

I was born into a rich family in Korea but I unfortunately had to move away from everyone when I was around fourteen years old, we moved to Australia.

Thankfully, my boyfriend also moved to Australia as well, earlier than me though, he moved a few years before but we stayed in contact and always spoke.

Unfortunately for the two of us, a few years later, he moved back to Korea to persue his own dream to become a kpop idol, I was happy for him of course but it was sad to see him move away again, but my parents were happy about it.

My parents never really cared for me and they didn't really care what I did as long as I was successful when I eventually got a job, they definitely weren't happy when I told them that I wanted to moved back to Korea and persue my dream as a kpop idol.

My parents thought that it was because of Jake, so they were extremely against me going but I told them that they never cared for me up until now, so why should they care if they never had, they still didn't let me go so I waited until they were asleep that night and I caught my plane and flew back over to Korea, moving in with Yuna and her parents.

However a few months later, Yuna's parents moved out because they wanted to go and live with their parents down in Busan, both Yuna and I were okay with it.

Later on, Yuna also ended up leaving to live closer to her company, she moved into a dorm with her band mates so I practically had the house to myself apart from the rare occasion where Yuna would come back to have a sleepover or just to see me again.

—————————-

I was completely exhausted from my day at school, three tests and one exam, my head was pounding and my back was killing me so I decided to take a quick thirty minute nap before I headed off to practice.

The sound of my phone ringing pulled me right out of my little nap that I was having.

I looked at the caller ID and I sighed seeing that it was Yuna, I knew that she was probably having a mental breakdown or something since she rarely called for no reason.

————————————

Y/N:
"You okay Yuna? What's wrong bubs?"

Yuna:
"Do you think I can make it? I mean, do you think I can do this?"

Y/N:
"Yuna? What happened? Who am I killing? Who's telling you to stop? You are an amazing girl! You are so young and yet you debut in such an amazing girl group! You are amazing and your fans love you! There is no need to worry bubs"