JEALOUSY

Jake Sim

My hands were playing with Leila, I was playing with her as I sat on the floor in the living room, watching my boyfriends performance videos on the large television screen.

"Oh Leila, why are you so cute? Hmm?" I asked her, even if she couldn't hear or understand me, I still questioned her as I sighed, smiling at her and continuing to play with her.

"Hey, Y/N? The boys are coming over, is that okay?" Jake came into the living room and sat down beside me, pulling me into his lap as I whined, Leila coming closer to me so I could continue playing with her.

"Yeah! I miss them! I haven't seen them in like two months!" I looked at him and pouted, he chuckled before he pecked my lips and smiled at me.

"Did you miss them more than you've missed me?" He tilted his head to the side slightly as his smile turned into a little pout.

"Yes baby! I've seen you at least four times a week and I haven't seen them in two months! I still love you and our baby though!" I looked at him with a bright smile before I pecked his lips and hugged his neck, he fell back and laid on the floor, me being on top of him.

"Y/N? Baby? Are you going to cook for the boys or are we just going to order takeout?" He asked me has he placed his chin on my shoulder, I thought about it for a second before I finally knew my answer.

"I will cook them food because you guys always eat takeout! I need to get ingredients though so I am away to go and head to the shop!" I pecked his lips and got off of his lap, leaving the living room and heading up to my room to change out of my shorts and cropped top.

I walked into my closet and scanned all of my outfits, debating on which one to wear before my eyes caught a nice outfit.

(The outfit)

Once I had finished getting myself ready, placing my phone, keys and other little things in my bag, I left my room and headed down stairs

"Okay Jakey! I am leaving! I'll be home soon. I love you!" I yelled from the door and put my shoes on before I opened the door to leave.

"I love you too Y/N, be safe and don't be silly!" He called after me and I chuckled whilst putting on my mask, leaving the house and closing the door behind me.

I walked to the grocery store and I entered, sanitizing my hands before I grabbed a basket and I started to grab things off the shelf so I could make the boys their dinner.

My eyes wandered around the ingredients and I was deciding what I was going to cook them, I ended up deciding to cook them tteokbokki, Kimchi fried rice and Jjajangmyeon.

After grabbing loads of ingredients to make the food, I went and paid for absolutely everything before I grabbed the bags and thanked the shop keeper before I left the shop and made my way home.