Ice king and queen

This one is so obvious and yes this will indeed be a Park Sunghoon Fanfic so enjoy and remember to vote or comment if you like it, keep reading please 🥰

"Y/N! Get up! You have to be changed and dressed in two hours because we are meeting my idiot brother and his friends at the ice rink, come on!" My best friend, Rina, whined at me as she tugged on my arm for me to get up out of my bed.

I groaned in annoyance but still got up from my bed and slowly made my way over to my closet, looking at myself in the mirror as I did so.

"Oh god! I look like the walking dead, sheesh" I rubbed my eyes and yawned before I let my arms fall to my side, looking at myslef in the mirror again, thinking to myself.

And people say I look great?
That's a lie.
I literally look like I've been dragged through a bush!
I really hope Sunghoon isn't going to be at the ice rink today, I'll probabaly make a fool of myself!

I shook all the thoughts away and just began my morning routine beofre I ended up in my closet, looking through my clothes for something to wear.

(The outfit)

I finished up with everything and made my way down the stairs and into the lounge, Rina already standing and waiting for me to be finished changing

"You actually take forever, are you finished now? Can we leave?" Rina folded her arms over her chest and asked me with sass, I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head beofre I headed to the front door and grabbed my keys, leaving the house with her.

"Hey Rina, did Heeseung say who he was taking? Do you know how old they all are?" I started to ask her many questions and she stopped straight in her tracks, she looked at me and rolled her eyes before she sighed.

"Okay, Heeseung said he was taking his friends, Jake, Ni-ki, Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo and Sunghoon. Jake, Jay and Sunghoon are your age, Sunoo is a year younger than you, Jungwon is two years younger than you and Ni-ki is three years younger than you, happy now?" She sarcastically asked me and I playfully smacked her shoulder before we both laughed and continued to walk to the ice rink.

"Oh wow! Your finally here! Nice you to show baby sister!" Heeseung playfully placed his arm around Rina's shoulder but she pushed him and away and crossed her arms.

"Yah! You are three minutes older and you can thank this one for taking so long!" Rina pointed at me and I smiled awkwardly as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh hey Y/N! It's been so long! How have you been? Has my baby sister been treating you right? Have you found a boyfriend yet?" Heeseung playfully nudged my arm and I only glared at him beofre I grabbed a hold on Rina and dragged her to get our skates, the boys following behind us.

"Y/N! Answer my questions please~" Heeseung whined at me and I chuckled whilst rolling my eyes at the older boy.

"Fine. I've been good. Rina has been treating me just fine! And no, I am still single, unlike Rina~" I smirked and side eyed her, knowing fine well that she hadn't even thought about telling Heeseung yet.