Maknaes in love

Y'know- I might stop writing these things at the stop because I can't really be bothered doing them anymore and I am running out of things to write :)

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!" The loud sound of my leaders voice, Hyunjin, woke me up from my amazing dream that I was having.

"Yes Unnie?" I groggily questioned the older female, sitting up right in my bed and rubbing my tired eyes with my cold and pale hands.

"It's time to get up honey, we have to be at the dance studio in fifteen, get dressed and freashedn up quickly" Hyunjin Unnie lifted my sleepy figure and she helped me into the bathroom, placing me on the toilet seat, brushing my hair and cleaning my face slightly.

I hadn't been getting lots of sleep lately, I had been forgetting to eat and drink, my body was getting weaker by the day and I had lost tons of weight.

My boyfriend, Nishimura Riki, the Maknae of Enhypen, had always told me to take care of myself whilst being an idol, we both agreed we would but I had been forgetting to do that recently.

It was coming close to our first comeback and I was overworking myself again, I wanted to show the fans just how hard I had been working, trying to perfect my vocals, dance and rapping skills so I could live up to my nickname that the fans and other people had given me, 'the golden maknae'.

"You really only slept for like 30 minutes, didn't you?" Hyunjin unies asked me, singing and putting away the makeup wipe after she had finished cleaning the old makeup off of my face, since I fell asleep wearing it the night before.

"I'm sorry Unnie. I am just stressed and I really want to make our fans proud" I told her through a loud and tired yawn, stretching my arms and legs slightly.

"I know you do and I am not going to scold you because Ni-ki probably will the next time he sees you. So will the rest of the boys, including your brother" Hyunjin Unnie put away the wipes and cleaned her hands before taking my hand and guiding me out of the bathroom, taking me into our shared closet and helping me pick out something to wear.

She simply chose for me to wear one of Ni-Ki's hoodies and black joggers since I wasn't exactly up and energetic this morning.

"Okay, we're gonna make you some toast and then we're going off to the studio because the rest of the girls are already there, okay?" Hyunjin Unnie patted my head and I nodded in agreement, still being too sleepy to actually comprehend what she was actually telling me.

I sat down at the dining table in the kitchen and sat there quietly and patiently as I waited for Hyunjin Unnie to make me toast.

"Here you go, eat up and fast please" Hyunjin Unnie placed the plate of toast in front of me and stroked my hair before taking a seat next to me and waiting for me to finishing eating so she could take my plate again to wash it.

After I ate and Hyunjin Unnie cleaned my dish, the two of us left the dorm and headed off to the company.

We both entered and the pretty lady at the front desk told us what floor and room that we were in today, so we went off to our studio and entered, seeing the rest of our members there and also all of Enhypen.

"Oh- hey boys. What are you all doing here today?" Hyunjin Unnie questioned the seven boys, all of them immediately turning all of their attention on to me, I gulped.

"We're here because we've been told about Y/N. Young lady. What did Ni-ki and I both tell you about taking care of yourself and not overworking your body? Hmm? Y/N... Why? Your going to make yourself sick doing this" My brother, Heeseung, the oldest of Enhypen, made his way towards me and cupped my face in his hands.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, the rest of the members, especially Ni-ki, were all looking at me with sad and worried faces.

"I'm stressed and I just want to show the fans how hard I've worked for this comeback, Hee. I'm really sorry" I apologised to him, removed his hands from my face and wrapped my arms around his waist, burring my face in his chest, holding back my stressed tears.

He stroked my hair with his hand, a thing he always did when we were hugging.

I pulled away from him and weakly smiled up at him, moving back from him and turning my attention to Riki, moving towards him as wrapping my arms tightly and securely around his waist.

"It's okay princess... It's okay" He calmed me in a soothing voice and those few words sent me over the edge and I let out the stressed tears that I had been keeping in for weeks, wetting his shirt as he stoked my back with his hands to try and calm me down.

"Come on babe, jump" Ni-ki commanded me and I did as he requested, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, he walked over to the small couch and let me sit on his lap as I continued to let my tears fall down my face.

"We'll head off, we'll be back in about an hour, okay? Take care of her for me Riki" Heeseung told the younger male, Ni-ki gave his Hyung a thumbs up before the door opened and closed, meaning everyone had left the room.

"Princess, talk to me?" I raised my head and looked him in the eyes, a pout on my lips.

"I've been seeing so much hate towards me after I was revealed as a member on the last episode of I-Land... They say I'm too young and not good enough, they say my vocals are too weak and I sound awful and it all sounds forced... They said that my dancing isn't on point and I should be doing better as the main dancer of the group... People said my rapping isn't clear enough and I am saying words wrong...People are even saying that I shouldn't be in the group because I am Japanese-Korean... I want to show them who I really am and I want to show them that I truly deserve to be in the group... That's why I am pushing myself..." I confessed everything to him, letting out all of my feelings that I had bottled up over the past month of so.

"Baby... You know just how talented you are, right? You wouldn't even be in the group if you weren't, so everything those haters are saying...Are false and they are blind as heck... You are beautiful, talented, kind, caring, sweet and I could go on for days, okay?" He rubbed my back for comfort and I smiled up at him fondly, being grateful for having a sweet boyfriend like him in my life.

"Thank you Riki... I'll sleep now since I am really tired, don't mind me" I yawned again before placing my head down into his shoulder, he chuckled and shook his head before placing his hand in my hair and playin with it whilst I started falling asleep in his arms as we sat down on the couch together.

—————————————

Double update today guys! I am feeling artistic today so I am deciding to write a lot, so I'll proved you with entertainment and work since I've missed a lot :)

I hope you guys enjoy this part because I actually really enjoyed wiring this, not going to lie to y'all!

I have written some things for ideas and I've already started some, so be prepared!

Love from Nana ❤️